U. Tengen || Our Sweetie

Requested by CaptainMikaela

Uzui Tengen x Child Reader

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Uzui Tengen

My duty is to protect these four. Even if I have to break more bones, I will protect them no matter what.

"Where are you going?"

the little girl asked the Sound Pillar. He stared at her and smiled. "I was gonna go out and take a walk, wanna come?", Uzui replied and the girl pouted.

"But you need to rest right? You just came back from your mission. You're not fully healed yet"

the little girl replied. Uzui smiled at her. "It's fineee~", he said as he carried her and went out of his estate.

"Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru will scold at you again"

said the girl. "I know I know", he laughed as he stopped. "(Name)..", Uzui said softly. The little girl stared at Uzui.

"Yes Dad?"

(Name) said. Yes indeed. (Name) is the daughter of Uzui.

"I was planning to--"

"TENGEN-SAMAAAAA!! YOU STUPID HUSBAND!!" a sudden loud voice shouted, and Uzui nervously laughed.
"H-Hey Suma", Uzui said. "DON'T YOU HEY ME! WE TOLD YOU TO REST!", Suma shouted as Makio and Hinatsuru arrived.

"WHERE THE HECK DO YOU THINK ARE YOU GOING WITH THOSE WOUNDS?! YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECOVERED YET!", Makio shouted as an irk mark appeared on her forehead.
"(NAME) I TOLD YOU TO STOP HIM!!", Hinatsuru shouted too and the girl frowned.

"I tried stopping him but he won't listen to me! Daddy needs to be spanked!"

the little girl said and Uzui nervously laughed again.

"O come on, I just went for a little w--"
"WE DON'T CARE, WE TOLD YOU TO REST!", his three wives shouted and Uzui pouted. "Okay, sorry...", he apologized and started walking back towards his estate.

"Makio,Suma,Hinatsuru" Uzui seriously said and stopped walking. They all looked at Uzui.

"I was planning to introduce (Name) to the pillars", Uzui said and their eyes widened.

"R-REALLY?!," the three exclaimed and Uzui smiled brightly. "I want them to meet them our sweetie, I'll introduce her later", Uzui said as he patted (Name)'s head.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"If there's no complain then let's proceed. Uzui? Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Genya, Kanao come out", Oyakata-sama softly said and Uzui stood up, Tanjiro and the others entered the room and sat down

"Uhh.. As you can see I'm already retiring and... I... Hey (Name) come out!", Uzui said and a small girl came opened the door. She smiled brightly, her (e/c) eyes sparkling, she ran towards Uzui and hugged him.

"Who is this? Another wife? I never thought you were a pedophile nice mov---"

"It's my child Iguro... My child... Plus, I am already contented with my three wives", he said.

A lot widened their eyes. "Your child? Which wife?", Himejima asked.

"It's (Hinatsuru's/Suma's/Makio's) child, (Name) introduce yourself", Uzui said as he gently patted the child's head. The little girl nodded and Uzui sat down, leaving the girl standing.

"I.. I am Uzui (Name)! The most flamboyant kid around!", she exclaimed, flashed a bright smile and bowed down.

"Her personality" Tanjiro whispered and chuckled. "WAAAA SO CUTEEE!!", Mitsuri screamed and ran towards the girl. "Hey (Name)- chan! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, you can call me Mitsuri nee-san!", she said as she pinched her cheeks. "Mitsuri nee-san, you look beautiful!", (Name) said earning a hug from the pink haired girl.

"This is the first time I've seen you... How old are you?", the violet haired girl asked. "I'm 6 years old!", she said. "Nee-san, you're beautiful too! I wonder, if I grow up, I'll be beautiful as the both of you?", she said and Shinobu chuckled and patted her head.

"Of course you will~ And I'm Kocho Shinobu", she said. "WAAA A CUTIE!!", The blonde boy screamed as he ran towards the girl.

"When you grow up I'll m--"
"Zenitsu! That's a child!", Tanjiro cutted him off. "You're a pedophile Monitsu?", Inosuke asked. "I'm not! I was joking! She was just too cute! And its Zenitsu not Monitsu pighead!", Zenitsu said.

"Y-Yeah she's cute", Genya said and Kanao nodded.

The other pillars started playing with her and joking around with her, they spent the afternoon laughing around. The smile on (Name) face, never leaving.

"I'm glad we we're able to introduce (Name) to them," Hinatsuru said as they watched them.

"(Name) looks really happy... Look at that smile", Suma said as tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Suma you crybaby! Stop that!", Makio said as she slapped her arms. Uzui laughed, the three looked at each other and laughed too.

"THAT CLOUD IS SHAPED LIKE A DOG MUICHIRO NII SAN!", (Name) exclaimed and Muichiro's mouth formed an 'O'.

Uzui, Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru stared at the little girl and whispered.

"Our Sweetie"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hope you like it! I'm sorry for not uploading recently! Have a good day~

Edit: QBZIHQSJQ THESE PEOPLE'S COMMENTS