Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Forget It

"Goodnight, Uravity-san~" Eri sang, watching Ochako suffer in agony on the ground.

"Sleep well."

Ochako's red eyes were slowly closing with tears coming out. She began to choked due to the overused of the drugs. Her vision was unclear and all she could see was Eri's blurry demonic look.

She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to lose like this. She didn't want to fail Izuku just because she was inexperienced. She didn't want to be a burden. She just wants to be what Izuku wants her to be.

This is all her fault. She shouldn't have agreed to this. It hurts and she couldn't do anything at all.

She couldn't do anything.

Ochako wanted to try and help him but what's the point when she's so weak?

She needs to do something.

She had no other choice.

Her hand was shaking uncontrollably as she reached out to the waist bag and carefully took out one injection. She gritted her teeth that was drooling with saliva as she immediately took out the injection and jabbed it in Eri's leg.

"Ouch! Hey! Why di-" Eri stopped her shouting and her eyes began to widened. Her whole body froze as she landed down to the ground, completely knocked out.

Ochako's eyes were still slightly open and her breathing was heavy.

It looked like the person with the waist bag was carrying the special injection. She almost couldn't believe how lucky Ochako was to pick such thing.

But still, that doesn't mean she's not affected.

"No..." She breathed out and finally she passed out with complete darkness in her sight.

-

-

-

"Dolly. Hey, dolly." A faint sound echoed through her head. "Dolly."

Her eyes squinted and she grunted over the pain all over her limbs. Her head still felt fuzzy as she had a hard time trying to wake up from her sleep. Especially when the drug kicked in pretty rough.

"I-Izuku..." The girl finally spoke with her eyes fluttering open. "Is that you?" Her voice was dry.

The guy, Izuku, and so called Deku, smiled at her after seeing her awaken. "You alright, dolly?"

Ochako didn't know what happened. She had a feeling that she lost.

"What happened?" She asked weakly.

He chuckled a bit. "We got third but didn't make it to the finals."

He looked around and continued. "You managed to knock Eri down and let us become third while they're fourth. You did well there."

Her heart felt heavy as it felt like something grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. Her mouth gaped and trembled.

Tears came out of her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. This is all my fault." She cried softly.

Izuku saw her sobbing and immediately shushed her. "No, no, no, dolly, look, it's fine."