chapter 28

Xavier pov

I went out of my McLaren . I pressed the bell of Deliah's house and waited patiently for her to open the door .

When the door opened . Everything froze for a second infornt of me the world's most beautiful girl was standing in red dress. It's almost every guy's dream to see his girl in red dress.

She looked damn man, anyone could die for . She waved her hand in front of me to get my attention .

"Xavier are you alright , if not we can cancel the dinner "she said worriedly.

I shook my head and said "no , it's just you look beautiful and so u-um ravishing "

She blushed so much that her faced seemed more red than her dress.

We got inside of the car and started our way to the destination. For tonight I booked the dinner in the finest restaurants . It was half and hour drive. I stopped the car in front of the parking lot and went to her side after getting out of the door.

I offered my hand and she took it at once . We went inside and took the registered seat . The waiter served the wine and We ordered spaghetti.

After the waiter left she said "The restaurant is nice . Hope the food is also good "

I nodded agreeing with her . I hold her hand on the table and started crashing it . I wanted to live in this moment .

After finishing our dinner I took her to one of my sea house from where the view was beautiful .

When she saw the view . She was so happy , At that moment I knew that I would do anything to make her smile on that face.

We both slept toghter cuddling each other .  I got up a bit earlier from her and stare at like a love sick puppy.

She looked more beautiful in sleep and the view was so peaceful .

I kissed her cheeks which made her stir .

"Good morning "she said sweetly .

"Good morning darling. How was your sleep ? " I asked.

"The best I could ever had " she said and a smile made its way on my face.

We both went back to our city and I dropped her to her house she was about to leave the car when I locked the doors .

She looked at me questioningly .
"Aren't you forgetting something?". She gave me a knowing look and gave a peck on my cheeks .

I sighed, What am I going to do with her. I slipped my hands on her waist and pulled her closer and kissed her lips. We kept kissing until we were out of breathe .

She blushed , left the car and waved at me . I drove of to my house and change my outfit to go to the office.

Deliah pov ----

I went in side my house and smiled like a idiot . I went to take a bath and remembered the kiss it made me feel the butterflies .

Last night was amazing and the view of sea house was so beautiful . I wanted to spend more time there but we had to come back .

I dressed myself and went to my office  . My pa told me that the there is a brandon wants to have a meeting in one of the restaurants.

I went to my destination and waited for my Brandon when I saw someone familiar . My mood terriblely dropped Beacuse the someone was none other than Xavier with a girl . It made me remember the time at Melbourne when we started our relationship .

I stopped myself from doing anything Beacuse I have to trust Xavier And I know he was very formal but still the girl was trying so hard to seduce him.

I went to there table and took a seat . There faces turned to me and Xavier was surprised a bit , the bimbo sitting with him said "hey why are you sitting over here there are so many seats available . "  I paid no attention to her and pulled Xavier closer and kissed him hard .

He looked at me with amusement and was about o say something when he saw something behind me and his expression changed , when I turned my head I saw Brandon standing there . I forget that I had a meeting with Brandon when I saw Xavier.

Brandon came towards our table and took a seat with the girl sitting next to Xavier. She was still so much dazzed by our kiss that when Brandon tapped her shoulder she paid no heeds to it she was still seeing Xavier and me with an awe expression .

Brandon pulled her closer to him and kissed her cheeks . The girl turned to face him and a smile formed on her lips when she saw him ,but after a moment she pushed him and away and puffed her hair .

Don't forget to vote comment and share.