Anything

if someone made me a treehouse, I would cry

Third Person View

"Jimin? You're here!" Taehyung squealed, running up to his friend who smiled and pulled him into a tight embrace.
"Of course, I'm here. I was invited right?"
"But you said you were in Europe?"
"Came back early. Wasn't going to miss your wedding."
Taehyung smiled, hugging Jimin once again who rocked them side to side.

Taehyung and Jimin caught up on a lot of things after their little meeting at a cafe maybe a week ago?
(Question mark cuz author doesn't remember and is too lazy to look back)

Jimin pulled away.
"Tae, I want you to meet, Fleur. She's a girl I met at Europe. I was wandering all over the place and luckily she was there to help me and we kind of hit it off."
"In the matter of 5 days? I'm impressed."
"You and Jungkook literally had an official date 3 days before your wedding."
"You got that text, huh? I assumed the time difference was a problem and wouldn't think you would respond."

"Hi, Fleur. I'm Taehyung." Taehyung smiled at the clearly half-Korean girl who smiled back.
"Pleasure to meet you."
"What have I missed?" Jungkook asked, standing next to Taehyung, wrapping an arm around him as Taehyung unconsciously snuggled closer.
"Jungkook, this is Jimin, you already know him and—"
"Jimin? As in your old fuckbuddy Jimin?"

The two froze as Taehyung laughed nervously.
"No, Jungkook. That was Na Jaemin. Not Jimin."
(My lil innocent nana..I'm sorry.)

"Ooh.—"
He looked at Jimin and smiled. "You're lucky you're not him."
"I second that." Fleur said with a smile.

Jimin silently thanked Taehyung with his eyes as Taehyung gave him a small smile.
"As I was saying, this is Fleur, his date."

"Nice to meet you both but I apologize for I have to pull Taehyung away for a second."
"Sure, see you later."
Taehyung smiled at them both before leaving with Jungkook.
"Where are we going?"

"You'll see...wait uh, not exactly. I actually need you to put this on."
Jungkook handed him his Tata eye mask that he would wear when Jungkook had to keep the lights on while working in their room. He really couldn't sleep when the lights are on. (Me)

"Why?"
"Just do it, please."
"Fine."
Taehyung put the eye mask on and trusted Jungkook who led him towards——he didn't know where they were going.

They stopped and Taehyung reached for his eyemasks only to be grabbed by the wrists.
"Wait! Get on my back."
"What?"
"We're going downhill, I don't want you to fall."
"That's sweet. But I already did."
"Huh?"
"I fell for you."

"—Why did I marry you again?"
Taehyung shrugged. "My crazy rich Asians of parents."
"Nah. I think I married you because of your lips, your eyes which Im sad that I can't see them right now, your nose, your hands and you."

"Fuck you, Kook." Taehyung muttered but his cheeks went against him as they blushed a red.
Jungkook chuckled and pressed a kiss to his lips before getting down on a knee. Taehyung blindly climbed onto his back before Jungkook started walking again.
It was a few minutes going down when they were finally at the destination.

"I had the chauffeur make sure they bring you to the venue at a longer route so you wouldn't notice. But I wanted to let you know that the wedding was just a mile away from our house."

"What? Really?"
"Yea. Roads go on a different route but through the woods it's fast."
Jungkook pulled his blindfold off.

And their backyard was full of fairy lights and Taehyung noticed the treehouse in the oak tree they had.
"What the hell? When did you make that? How did I not notice it??"
"You aren't really an outside person so I figured you wouldn't even step foot out here."
"I don't know why I'm so happy right now. I feel like a kid again."