The New Girl: Chapter 4

The next morning Becky sat up in bed and stretched her arms.

"Coffee?" Alexa asked as she knocked on her door.

"Thanks." Becky said is as Alexa crawled into bed with her and handed her the coffee.

"I'm sorry about your friend." Alexa said.

"Don't be. She probably just ran off with a guy or something. Besides, we weren't really friends." Becky told her.

"Oh, I thought you said you knew her?" Alexa asked.

"Yeah, we used to fool around together but we weren't really friends, you know?" Becky asked.

Alexa looked at Becky in surprise.

"You're gay?" Alexa asked.

"I prefer to say open minded but yeah, I'm bi." Becky told her.

Alexa let out a frustration sigh.

"Kenny's gay, you're bi, and I'm straight.. I really am the boring one aren't I?" Alexa asked.

Becky laughed and looked over at the disappointment on Alexa's face.

"We should go out tonight, just me and you." Becky told her.

"Oh, no. The last time we went out you went crazy." Alexa said with concern.

"This will be different. I promise I'll be good." Becky told her.

"There's no way mom and dad will let us.. I mean after what you pulled at school yesterday?" Alexa said.

Becky let out a sigh as Kenny entered the room.

"Hey, sisters." Kenny said as he crawled into bed on the other side of Becky.

"You two really aren't ones for personal space, are you?" Becky asked as she now sat between Kenny and Alexa.

Alexa let out a small laugh.

"What were guys talking about?" Kenny asked.

"We're going out tonight, wanna come?" Becky asked.

Kenny looked over at Alexa with concern.

"Relax, grandpa. We're just going to hang out. Nothing too intense." Becky assured him.

"As much fun as that sounds.. I actually have plans tonight." Kenny said.

"You're missing out, man." Becky told him.

Kenny looked at Becky again.

"Maybe this isn't the best idea.." Kenny began to say.

"Why not?" Becky asked as Kenny glanced over at Alexa.

"When are you going to stop treating me like a little kid, Kenny?" Alexa asked.

"I just don't want you to get into any trouble, that's all." Kenny told her.

"She'll be fine. I'll big sis the hell out this shit." Becky said.

Kenny and Alexa looked at her in confusion for a moment.

"Ill look out for her okay? No trouble." Becky told him.

Kenny wasn't believing a word Becky was saying but the look on Alexa's face appealed to him.

"Fine. But if she gets arrested again, call me to bail her out not mom and dad." Kenny told Alexa.

Alexa laughed as Becky gave Kenny an offensive look.

"You guys know I'm the one that called the cops the other night, right?" Becky asked.