1

Yoongi POV

I post a video of me rapping at a concert and in seconds it already has so many likes. I read comments and roll my eyes. Then one comment says "Idk" I am slightly interested, because it wasn't a hate comment or a like comment it was just simply a comment. I was intrigued; only enough to just read the few comments.

Yoongioppa- omg my yoongi is the fastest rapper ever

Btsmybae- IKR he literally spits fire!!

I roll my eyes

???-idk

???-he's really good he's my favorite rapper but is he the fastest??

Btsmybae-of course he is what are you talking about?!?!

I decided to comment.

Me-tell me who is faster

???-I can't even rap and I'm still faster

Me-prove it

I usually don't give in to these kinds of things.

???-how
??

Me-do a live video

???-um sure

The person started a video and I joined. There was a 16 or 17-ish girl. She was pretty. She had a sharp, piercing features; a perfect sharp jawline, high cheekbones, perfect nose, dark eyes with a color I couldn't describe, long lashes, perfect soft looking lips that were parted slightly over her teeth, and not a single blemish or freckle. Then I realized something. I leaned closer to the screen and saw that she wasn't wearing makeup. Not that she was wearing it subtly but she wasn't wearing it at all. She threw a hand back, shooting it through her hair. It was dark in some places but it was also shades of milk chocolates and a faded gold in others like honey catching sunlight but she wasn't blonde. She was mostly brown haired and I could tell it was naturally straight. It looked soft and thick but not too much. My eyes shifted to her collar bone; it was complimented by her long neck and her perfect, slightly exposed parts of her shoulders. She was wearing... A men's white T-shirt? It was worn, and you could see through it slightly. It was short sleeved, but the edges still went most of the way down her forearm, past her elbow. I snapped out of my trance when she cleared her throat. She had a nonchalant, bored look. Then she speaks.

???-does someone have the time and word count ready
??

Hobizflower-I do. Wait... ok go!

I was in shock. She was rapping much faster than I could. Her words were fast but clear and she constantly messed around with her volume, voice, tones, emotions, power, and sometimes she went even faster. Then I realized I'd never heard this rap before. She had been rapping for the whole minute and was barely even breathing differently.

Hobizflower-ok stop

She stopped

???-and...
??

Hobizflower-16 syllables per second...

Yoongioppa-but oppas is 8.8...

Btsmybae-bitch you cheated

I was still frozen staring at the screen, dumbfounded. I decided to still be cool and simple.

Me-not bad

Yoongioppa-you're still better and faster

Btsmybae-admit it yoongi is still better than you

???- okay. Suga is better than me. Never said that he wasn't

She put her hands up defensively and she rolled her eyes, still looking bored.

Yoongioppa-be respectful you bitch

Me- why is she a bitch?

I don't know why I was defending her. I just was. And that was that.

???-ok are we done here
??
Because I have homework

Jamlessone-what's ur name?

???-who cares
??

Jamlessone-🥺pls tell us

???-it doesn't matter and even if it did it's none of your business

Me-ok so you don't have a name then I hereby dub thee rapper girl

???-wow brought out the "hereby dub thee" now I have to take it seriously

Yoongioppa-be respectful bitch!!

???-I am. I actually happen to take dubage quite seriously —in fact imma change it right now. Bye

And with that she ended the live video. I looked at her account hesitantly. I sighed then after thinking about it for a moment, I requested to follow her then turned my phone off. After a while it pinged, and I looked at it. She accepted my request. But on the notification, it said—

—RAPPAGURL1616 accepted your follow request