Cap 37

Tzuyu pov

I left Momo for a while to call Chaeyoung and tell her something.

"finally you called" she picked up

"hey" I said

"hey Tzu...... How is it?" she asked

"not good. And her? "

"the same.... What are we going to do?" I could see her pouting

"I will take care of unnie while you take care of her. Tell the others it will take a few before we come back, but they don't need to worry I will stay with her...... I need to hung up now, I will chat you "

"Okay, I will tell them. Take care, love you" and she ended the call.

This is going to be hard. Momo is being hopeless thinking just in a few days she will move on.
Look at me, I'm still debating if I have feeling for the same person who broke my heart 3 months ago. I even still feel the same pain every time I look at her.

I'm really worried about her. And the fact she wants me as her buddy makes me even more. It was MY way not hers. She can't copy mine thinking it will affect her in the same way.
She literally felt bad because she slept with me instead of her. It's an evidence this won't work.

Let's hope it won't turn out too bad for her.

____________

Dahyun pov

Broken.
Lifeless.
Empty.

This are the words that describe better how I feel when Momo announced our relationship ended.
And what did I do? I went to Sana instead of chasing her and stopping her from leaving. I should have fight for us instead of staying quiet and let it happen.

I feel so stupid to let her go so easily. It's all my fault. Maybe if I chased her she would be here with me, cuddling and being a dork as always.

She is nowhere in the dorm. I shouted her name countless times in the previous nights but I never saw her.

I can't find the strength to do anything...... how can I find it if she was my strength?

Fortunately there was Sana. She has never left my side from when she calmed down after her talked with Momo.
I admit I have feelings for her but not like what you think.

I like her, yes. Because she helped me.

I love her, yes. Because she cared for me.

But........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I can't see her more than just my best friend.

Yes she was my first crush during  sixteen days but not anymore. It was really tiny that I didn't give it any meaning. Just friendship. I admired her as she was beautiful and really good at singing, but again it was just admiration.

The first real crush I have ever had was on Momo. She claimed my heart just with a move. She made me feel special just by one action. She tried everything to claim me as hers when in reality she didn't need to because from the start I was always only hers.
And I know I will always treasure our moments and love.

I don't think I will ever try to move on until I will see she does it. Then I will try to understand that maybe we aren't mean to be, but if we met there is for sure a reason. I want to believe it's because of our love nor other meanings.

I will wait for her to come back and see what Jesus has in mind for us.

I won't believe it's all over just because she said so. Because for me not all ended. There is still hope and it won't die until I said so.

_____________
Short chapter sorry :)