26

Groupings:

Car 1, 슈중: Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok
Car 2, 슈라: Y/N, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung

Third Person's POV
In car 2:

"LET'S KILL THIS LOVE! YEAH YEA YEAH YEAH YEA!"

The music blasted in full volume with Taehyung screaming his lungs out, Jungkook rocking along, Y/N looking on in amusement smiling slightly, 슈라 just ignoring the crazy kids at the back focusing on driving and Yoongi sitting shotgun with his noise eliminating earpiece on, his eyes half-lidded, looking as if in a state of tranquillity acting as if there weren't two big children screeching and rocking away at the back.

"FAN-CY YOUUUUUUUUUU!"

-

Car 1:
deafening silence.

-

Car 2:
"WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE, WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE!"

-

Car 1:
...

-

Car 2:
"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!"

-

Car 1:
*Hears a pin drop*

-

Car 2:
"BABY SHARK DU DU DU DOO, BABY SHARK DUDU DOOODOOO, BABY SHARK!"

~

You catch the drift. The difference in the atmospheric air between the two cars is vastly immense. Kind of laughable if you think about it. (A/N: Like seriously can you imagine it? I can like picture it and I'm laughing so hard right now)

But before the chaotic mess as seen here in Car 2, believe it or not, just moments ago it was exactly like Car 1 the silence so sharp that it could cut.

Minutes ago:
Everyone piled into the car's backseat with Yoongi in front since he claims that he "just can".

Normally, 슈라 doesn't on the radio, so the car ride was completely silent with the exception of tapping sounds and the occasional humming from Yoongi or a cough from 슈라.

One could really tell that Taehyung really wanted to break the silence. He was moving about, with his eyes darting around. Internally hoping that someone would speak up.

Jungkook was just awkwardly glancing at Y/N from time to time. With his mind still filled with questions, confusion and of her. He still couldn't understand, he told himself that it didn't matter and to move on. But his heart can't seem to comprehend his mind, his heart wasn't willing to cooperate.

You could see Jungkook's feet randomly and rather quick tapping against the car floor. There was no beat. No rhythm, nor consistency to his tapping. It was just mindless anxious tapping.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was extremely chill and unfazed. He had already plugged himself in, ignoring all those immature children. Giving himself a good time off.

슈라's mind was extremely occupied at the moment while he was driving. His mind too a cluttered mess. He is extremely worried about Y/N. He could tell that the BTS gang members were getting a little too attached to Y/N while not even knowing who Y/N truly is. Y/N is known as the master of a thousand faces. She can change her attitude, personality and the way she carries herself in a blink of an eye. From innocent and weak, to oppressive and heartless, all within a snap. Plus Y/N has her own problems and having BTS around will only garner more attention to her, which also means that they would have an easier time, and find her a lot faster.