a gift ???? jikook AU

author's note
hey! how has it been for you guys ??? i miss you guys so much :((( i'm sorry for not able to do any updates onto remake this book. but maybe i'll soon be able to do so. pleasee,i hope my book gives you joy! i love you guys!!!

here's to something to entertain you guys <3

-

walking with my heads down low as i try to avoid the hatred eyes of humans,looking down on me like a disgusting creature.

indeed,i am.i have capital words of ugly written on my face.

i have a lot to say but what to do ? i'm an idiot to them. there is no point fighting when you know you are just making a shame of yourself.

but there is someone who caught my eyes. jeon jungkook,his life is an opposite of mine.

everyone chases him but he shuts the world out. everyone looks upon him but he hates the whole world painted infront of him.

no one really knows why but they don't care,as long as they got what they desire is what matters to them.

-

school ended with the same slow ticking clock. doing favourite past time everyday,painting in my sketch book with fantasy i want to have.the field nearby my house is the ideal place to create my own world.

the green based mix with colourful flowers of varieties size. i feel secure sitting there with the flowers looking at me curiously for the end result of my drawing.

only this time it is different because a new but familiar figure is in the place i usually sit.

jeon jungkook,eyes closed,ears plugged with earphone and his mouth softly muttering lyrics.

thinking i should let go today's routine,i resume my tracks to the exit of the field.

"stay." is a word that makes me stop,heart beat rises as i know it was jungkook.

turning around,still in the same position but this time jungkook's black doe eyes looking up to me. first in my record book,someone asking me to stay and looking me with soft and warm filling eyes.

"park jimin,right ?" he asked as he pat softly at the space beside him,motioning me to sit.

a nod was an answer to him. a small smile crept up his face as he looks into my eyes.

my eyes quickly gaze on my sketch book,avoiding the stare he gave me.

the silence between us is peaceful even though we are still strangers to each other. the wind blows,making the leaves from the tree shaking softly. it is like a music,filling in the peaceful space between us.

looking at my watch,i realised it is almost my curfew.i quickly pack up my stuff,making the pale skin boy beside me confused.

finally understanding what's happening,he smiles."see you tomorrow jimin." a small,soft voice rings in my ears.

'why did he suddenly talks to me ?' the pinned thought in my head the whole night.

as i was about to get to bed,i finally saw a coloured paper stick on my sketch book.

'i love how you purse your lips when you are so mesmerised in your drawing.' -not an anonymous anymore.

it's him!

-

a smile painted on my face when i saw jungkook waving at me.

sitting infront of him with a grin on my face.

"you are happy today." jungkook tilts his head a bit,confusion is clear in his eyes.

i laugh,silently,making jungkook looks at me with a bewildered expression.

"it is nice to see you laugh,i have never seen that sweet smile." jungkook reaches his hands out to me to poke my nose.

a soft red circling my cheeks,making me look down to the dancing flowers.

remembering why i am so happy,i quickly give him a cute small box that i brought with me just now.

"for me ?" both of jungkook's eyebrows jumps a bit.

a 'duh' expression drawn on my face,a small chuckle greets it.

jungkook has a wide grin on his face as he opens the small box.

"you kept these." he takes out all the motivation sticky notes he gave me at every morning on my locker.

'from an anonymous to a person i really look up to.' i give him a small memo pad that i usually used for communication.

we exchange smiles. jungkook continues to go through his notes.

'why me though ?' another memo pad is used.

"i have once decided to end my life because i'm just tired with these people who only cares about appearance. but when i saw you,everyday you come to school,standing stronger everytime you step in. i saw the passion you build in yourself that you could be better than them. i saw your heart,jimin. you can call it rare now,not everyone has it now."

"that's why i choose you." his hand come up to my cheek,softly patting on my cheek.

i hold onto his hand,putting it down. i reach on my long sleeves that has been covering my wrist.

a gasp was heard when i fnally revealed my scars.

"w-wha-" jungkook grabs softly on my hand,looking closely on my scars.

i take a deep breath and grabs a hold of his perfect structure face.i carress it,reassurring him it's okay.

"don't worry,i-i have stopped because of your notes." i stutter out my words as it feels heavy to talk.

jungkook's doe eyes becomes bigger as he heard my voice.his skin rush blood of adrenaline.

"y-you..t-tal..talked!!!" jungkook keeps on stuttering,making me laughs at his reaction.

"you people assume i'm silent when i just stop talking with people since i'm an hideous person to them." i shrug but ends it with a smile.

"you are beautiful,stop saying that." this time a red rose blush circling my cheeks as jungkook looks into my eyes dearly.

"thank you,jungkook. those notes meant a lot to me." i gaze back into his eyes,making him blush a shade of pink this time.

"i found my hapiness through the notes. but now,i found you." a wide grin stand proudly on my face.

in a flash,a hard but warm chest was in my face as jungkook pulled me into a hug.

"thank you,jimin." he whispers in between the locks of my hair.we stay in the position for awhile until i realised it is time to go home.

we both walk out of the field,hand in hand,laughing at each other as we both found hapiness through each other.