THIRTY-SEVEN.

sorry y'all. got into ah fight and got suspended for nine damn days. 

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Kamiri Al'Malik Baker | KB

"Yeah but Flash too?" Tonio frowned.

"Both of them." I scrunched my face up as we walked in the abandoned house.

"Flash got a daughter though. Think about that. Another father-less child." He began to walk faster to get beside me. He was really tryna reason.

"Ion care really." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"KB stop. Just stop walking and think cuh." He grabbed my shoulder. "Imagine how you would feel if Tiggy had to grow up without me around."

"It ain't the same T. You ain't goin' roun' gettin' into it with muhfuckas. You do yo shit and stay out the way. Don't nobody throw salt on yo name. This bitch dying cause he do the total opposite. Don't get the two confused."

With that, I continued walking towards the basement.

"He down there." Jerm spoke. "Ain't talkin' tho."

definitely my blood.

"Preciate that." I dapped him before walking in that direction.

"You steady laughin' like something funny my nigga. Ion see the fucking joke." Los's voice boomed through the door. A couple of people spoke as I walked in.

"Cause you niggas funny man. What's wrong with me laugh— Oh KB! Favorite cuzzo what it do homaayy?!" Nasiah smiled with a bloody mouth.

"Beat that nigga ass." I blandly spoke, sitting up on the washing machine, hoodie on, head down, hands stuffed in my jacket pockets.

"That's how we doing family?" Flash asked. I guess tryna be sarcastic.

nasiah's brother for those of you who don't remember.

"Beat his ass too." I nodded.

It was clear that everybody forgot who the fuck they was dealing with.

I was going soft, muhfuckas forgot a nigga was crazy.

Gotta bring that shit back.

I jumped down from the washer and walked over to the table in the corner.

Had a bunch of tools and shit that was never used for their rightful cause.

I picked up a hunter's knife and examined it.

"What you gone do with that big cuhhhhh?" Kris laughed.

I chuckled before walking over in Flash's direction. I peeped Tonio shook his head.

"Sit him down." I directed. I wasn't reallly in my right mind so I wasn't paying attention to shit Tonio was tombout.

He was badly beaten, blood leaking from his face dripping to his mouth.

Just how I liked it.