Sober

The idol-actor groaned as he got up from his bed. He pressed down on the bridge of his nose as he licked his dry, chapped lips. He looked around and wondered where was the woman he spent the night with. He just shook his head and walked out draggingly.

As he passed by his living room, he saw a figure shift from his peripheral view. He turned and did a double take — only to be surprised to see a woman with a stoic expression on her face. His mind went blank and winced from the sudden throbbing pain he felt radiating from his temples.

The woman walked past him and went to grab a cold bottle of water from his refrigerator. She shoved it to his chest a little bit too hard and stood in front of him without a word.

"What are you doing here?" Seung Hyun wasn't sure if he was still high or not. "This can't be real." He waved the other away and started to walk back to his room.

A hand suddenly reached up his arm and held him. "It's either you drink the water up or I'll force you into a cold shower right now."

He whipped his head back. "I-Is that really you?" He exclaimed, his eyes starting to water. "No .. No!" He breathed raggedly. "Why am I still hallucinating?" He mumbled anxiously.

The other bit her lip in anger and grabbed the bottle from the rapper. She opened it and splashed water directly on his face.

"How dare you do this to the people that love you?" Her body quivered unwillingly. "Smoke all the weed you want, I don't care! But why did you have to do this to yourself? Why risk everything you've dreamed of for a short period of high? You know they don't take these things lightly here! What if that woman rats on you?" She wiped her tears frustratingly.

The actor was astounded. He watched her storm towards his room and come back with a face towel in hand. "I'm not sorry. Use this." She looked away.

"I - I .." Seung Hyun stuttered, still in disbelief that the actress, Ash Lee, was really in front of him. "I thought I saw you walk away ..."

"I was about to. I didn't want to see you like that." Ash still averted her eyes. "But ... I came back. For you." She met eyes with him and she gave him a sad, small, dimpled smile.

(Author's Note: I won't be using the involved woman's real name simply because ... I'm annoyed by the mere mention of it. Oops)

Ash Lee gasped as she made eye contact with a red-eyed Choi Seung Hyun, too high to even recognize the actress he dearly loved. She stepped back and closed the door quickly, getting away from the dimly lit room as fast as she could.

Once she was exactly on top of the stairs, she stopped and pondered for a few seconds before bravely walking back to the room. She inhaled deeply and opened the door again, finding the same scene she witnessed earlier only that Seung Hyun turned unconscious.

She opened the windows then approached the back of the young woman who still sat on the actor's lap. "I think you've had enough." She said sternly, with a hard look on her face.

The young woman groggily looked behind her with a sloppy grin. "What do you mean, bitch? How did .. how did you get in?" She laughed manically. "Did oppa invite you? Fine, I'll let you score too. Help yourself." She pointed to the packets at the table. She then turned back to Seung Hyun and placed small kisses on his exposed chest.

"Get out." Ash warned while clenching her jaw hard. "I'll call you a cab."

The young woman got annoyed. She got up and looked at the actress up and down. "Don't you know how to shut up, ugly shit!" She spat rancidly.