Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Date with a Fallen Angel?!
More Training!

(Y/N PoV)

"I accept." I said with a smile.

Rias looked at me with a happy expression.

"Good, I will make it official and give it to the director." she said and went to her room.

Kiba came to me and offered his hand. "Happy to have you here." he said.

"I'm happy to be here too." I said and shook hands with him.

He went out and suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me and going down very dangerously.

"Good to have two handsome guys here,", said Akeno, "it became boring only with Kiba."

Then we heard a voice from the room where Rias is.

"Akeno can you please come here and help me?" we heard Rias ask and Akeno immediately let go and went to Rias.

"Until next time." I heard Koneko say, and a door closing.

'Well I should go too.' I thought, finished the tea and went home.

(The Revenge of the Timeskip!)

On the way home I was stopped by a beautiful girl with blue hair and yellow eyes.

The thing is that I felt dark intentions from her so I used Observe on her, and immediately knew why.

(Imagine that she has a school uniform, even if that bust makes that hard.)

Name: Kalawarner

Age: 18

Title: Rogue Fallen Angel

Race: Fallen Angel

Level: 12

HP: 1200

MP: 600

STR: 20

END: 19

AGI: 22

INT: 25

WIS: 26

LUK: 19

'And now I know, I need to train far harder than last time, and push myself to the limits even more.' I thought.

"H-Hello, a-are-e you-u (Y/N)?" she asked in a very shy voice.

I thought if I should no, but ultimately I answered: "Yes, who's asking?"

She looked at me with wide eyes.

She cleared her throat and said: "My name is a Kotorawa Yurakata, and I want you to be my boyfriend!"

I was quite stunned, but knew her plan. I knew if I want to accept this, I need to train hard and don't really do any pauses.