Chapter 16 - For Now

Isaac Calland

I was so worried when Linnea's guards starting to get crazy downstairs. I went down and found out that Linnea went off trail with my bike. I inmediately took my car and tried to find her but nothing.

The guards told me where they last seen Linnea around 10 minutes ago. I got out from my car and went off trail calling her name. I found my bike near the lake and I started to freak out.

Did someone take her? Did something bad happen?

My heart was racing so bad and my whole body was so nervous about her presence. I started to ask people if they saw her. There's an old couple telling me that Linnea was on the hiking trail.

I quickly go up there with the guards completely go crazy looking for her. How can see ran off lime that? Did she forget that she's a Princess soon-to-be Queen?

When I found her, she was with Miller. Which mad me more mad than before because how dare she! I was running around worried looking at her and there she is laughing and talking with Miller!

She was pushing my buttons all of the place and it's out of control.

I was trying to calm my head and emotion down by reading a book in my room but Linnea was trying to get my attention by stripping her clothes.

She's unbelievable!

We ended up making out intensely and almost tumbled in bed but I got myself back together out of nowhere. I stopped before we can go more further.

Thank God, we didn't do it because my parents came home from Australia. She quickly took a shower and borrowed my clothes. She looked so tempting in my black tee and her sweat pants.

"Lady Natasha!" Linnea squealed when she saw my mother. My mom squealed even more, she loves Linnea. She hugged her tightly and Linnea greeted my father too.

My mother led her to the kitchen right away and my father turned to me raising his eyebrows.

"Why isn't she in Sweden or Denmark? Isn't she going to-"

"She's my girlfriend, father." My father's eyes widen and he almost choked on his water.

"What?"

"I like her." I said and he was.. speechless.

"I never thought you would like her. She's so different from your type and she will get married to Logan or Raphael right?"

"I like her.. she's like a breath of fresh air." I said and my father chuckled.

"Well.. if you say so.." My father patted my shoulder. I walked towards the kitchen and my mother was giving her some of the things that she bought from Australia. I walked in and my mother turned to me.

"I can't believe you're having fun with Linnea alone, I should've have fly back here earlier." My mother said and I shrugged.

"It's been so long right?" Linnea said and my mother nodded.

"I'm glad that you're staying in Norway! Look at you.. you turn into a beautiful lady." My mother said as she held both of Linnea's hand.

"Thankyou."

"Why did you decided to come back early?" I asked my mother.

"Your father seems to miss home."

"But you're interrupting us." I said and my mother's eyes widen.

"You.. two.." She squealed and Linnea looked at me confuse. I don't even know why I'm telling my parents that I have a relationship with Linnea. Maybe I don't want my parents to talk about Raphael or Logan in front of my face because it's quite clear that Linnea was going to marry one of the two.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Thankyou." Linnea said and suddenly my mother looked at us both.

"I won't interrupt you two then.. I'm going to take a rest. So jet lagged." She said as she pretended to yawn. She walked out from the kitchen leaving us both.

"Interrupting? You were the one who blew our heated moment." She hissed looking at me and I chuckled.

"We're moving too fast, don't you think?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"There's no such thing as moving too fast. Live in the moment, Isaac. Next time.. I won't let you interrupt it again!" She said as she walked out from the kitchen. I followed her and I stopped on my spot when I saw Raphael standing on our door.

My mother was talking to him and Linnea froze looking at him. Raphael turned to Linnea and my mother told her that he wanted to talk to her for a moment. Linnea nodded her head and she walked out with him.

"Why did you let him in?" I asked.

"Actually.. Samantha sent Raphael here. I didn't know that you two were in relationship so that why I told Samantha that I will help Raphael to see Linnea." I don't blame my mother but why is he trying to do?

I walked to the window and saw the both of them start to talk. I was so curious what is he trying to say to Linnea. Comeback with me to Sweden? I'm going to marry you now? It's time for you to go back?

Wait!

I don't want to get jealous or even think about that! She will end up marrying one of the two anyway even though she's mine now. I'm not going to marry her because there's no way I will leave my company just to be with her.

I laughed at myself for forgetting it.

It's normal for me to feel this way.. for now. She's my girlfriend, of course I don't want her to hangout with other man. Just what I felt when I saw her with Miller earlier.

With Linnea.. everything is just pure attraction. The magnet that pulled us together was crazy and I'm done trying to deny it.. for now.