Chapter 15

I secure him properly in the cock cage. To say he wasn't happy is an understatement. He is so used to being in charge that he doesn't know how to relinquish control.

"Here are the rules one the safe words are Lion to stop everything and Tiger if you need me to ease up. Secondly you are not allowed to touch me unless told. Last but not least you are to listen to me and call meee..... um I don't know hold on let me think." I say and he laughs. "Your so cute babygirl. Such an innocent girl." He cooed making me mad. "For tonight you will call me Goddess of sex do you understand you whore?" I ask. He shakes his head.

I pull out a electric wond."This is also a punishment for everything you have done to me. Do you understand?" I ask him. "Yes, Goddess of Sex." He replies. "I will count and you will name everything you have done wrong to me sense you met me. I will sting you for the ones that really hurt me. Now let's get started. " I say.

ZAP

ME: NUMBER ONE

HIM:I didn't shake your hand or say a word to you when I first met you.

ME: NUMBER TWO

HIM: I stared at you the whole night that night we met.

ME: when was this and why?

HIM: At your 18th birthday party and I couldn't take my eyes off you. You were so beautiful and pure.

ME: NUMBER THREE

HIM: I scared away all of your potential sutures.

ME: When?

HIM: From the first time I met you up until even today and forever.

ME: NUMBER FOUR

HIM: I treated you bad the day I found out Katherine left.

ZAP....ZAP...

ME: NUMBER FIVE

HIM: I threaten you and your family.

ZAP....ZAP...

ME: NUMBER SIX

HIM: I told you I was going to sell you which I was but I was going to buy you for myself.

ZAP...ZAP...........ZAP..

ME: NUMBER SEVEN

HIM: I forced you to marry me.

ZAP..

ME: NUMBER EIGHT

HIM: I let those hoes talk to you in a wild way at our reception.

ZAP....ZAP...

ME: NUMBER NINE

HIM: I ignored you when your sister came back to gather intel.

ZAP....ZAP...ZAP...

ME: NUMBER TEN

HIM: I slept with your sister even though she drugged me and forced me.

ZAP..ZAP..ZAP....ZAP..

He jumped and yelped everytime I zapped him.

"I can't do this." I say as I put the wond down. I begin to untie him. "Please just leave." I order in a sad tone. "Lion" he shouts and I freeze. "Don't quit. You have alot of anger and sadness in you because of me. Work through it. Take your frustrations out on me. Please." He almost begs. I shake my head no and continue to untie him. His hands and legs are now free I get the key to the cock cage and he moves. "No. Please do this with me." He says. "I can't hurt you." I replied. "Then don't hurt me frustrate me. Make me about to cum but deny me the ability to. Turn me on and leave me wanting. Come on baby let it go this sadness in you that I put there. Turn it on me." He begs.

"I don't know how." I say. "Okay we can use a whip on me or something. What would you like?" He gives suggestions. "No, I know what I want." I say. "What do you want baby?" He asks as he hold my hips to him. "I want you to make love to me. I want you to show me how much you love me but you are not allowed to take off the cock cage. It's me who is to be given the pleasure not you. You are to worship me." I explained. "Okay I've never used one of These and trust me they don't seem fun but I can definitely love on your body." He says as he kiss my neck causing me to moan. I grab the cock cage with his cock in it and start pumping my hand. He moans. "I think your getting the hang of this teasing skit." He growls out as his cock grows hard and tries to get free. I just giggle in response.