C H A P T E R 9 {Girls Date}

3rd Person's PoV

The blackette waked up and sighed as she deciding what to do because they have no classes. She went to the bathroom brushed her teeth and washed her face.

As she got out of the bathroom, she noticed that her phone kept ringing and ringing. So she decided to look at it and saw some messages.

  1-A!!!!

Pinky added you to the group.

Sharky:
Mina! How did you find Akira's account on Fabbook?!

Pinky:
EZ. I asked her account search for her name and add friend her then BOOM! Akira Haruno accepted your friend request!!!

Akira Haruno set her nickname to Aki0~0

Aki0~0:
Yo! So who made this group chat??

Iida Tenya:
I did. So we can communicate to eachother and have fun chatting.

Aki0~0
Well that's expected. Hmm you didn't set a nickname for you?

Iida Tenya
Cause I want my fullname to be seen. Now please excuse me. I'll continue my sleep.

Girlz!<3

Momo-Chan added you to the group

Ochaco-chan
Now we're complete! Lets go to the mall!!

Mina-Chan set Akina Haruno's nickname to Aki-Chan

Asui-Chan
I want my nickname to be Tsu........

Kure-Chan
Well Tsu-Chan is not so good to hear so we changed it to Asui-Chan!!!!!

Asui-Chan
Hmm. Well that's a nice excuse.

Jiro-Chan
About the mall.. Uraraka. What are we gonna do there?

Ochaco-Chan
Girls Date ofcourse!!!! We can have a bonding without the boys and have Akira a Makeover!!! And there's a new cafe their!!! They will give us Kimonos and we're gonna wear iiittt!!!!!

Aki-Chan
That sounds fun!!!! Lets go and what time????

Momo-Chan
10 am at the bus stop near my home!!! Hehe don't be late!!!!

Aki-Chan
Ok!!!! See you theeerree!!!!!!!

The blackette turned off her phone and looked at the clock. 8:45 am. That will give her enough time to have a breakfast and get ready.

(Time skip)

The blackette finally finished eating her breakfast and she already had taken a bath. She chose her clothes and wear it

 She chose her clothes and wear it