Ch.34.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader }

- - -

The deliveries had gone according to plan, if you counted the fact some of the students were wild beasts when it came to free boxes of sweets paid by their Principal whom may or may not have paid for the sweets using his least favorite teachers pay check.

Though the festival was soon to start and the feline was quite hungry, and so was her sister whom was wearing the clothing her new adoptive father had bought her, apparently the blue haired male had decided to adopt the little girl he found drenched in the rain outside his bakery, and the two men he met a few days ago had adored her as well.

People having more than one soulmate wasn't uncommon, sometimes you'd see those with three or more, or two depending on the circumstances, "Sebastian tells me of this stall selling something called Takoyaki" the young looking girl stated her white locks were blown by the wind as smells filled her nose enough to make her drool slightly, she was a child once again, soul of an older women or not she had a chance to be a kid again "shall we go try it?"

"Indeed I have also heard of it before, I would like to try it"   the feline mewed some may have found it strange to see a small girl with a crow on her shoulder with a feline following by her side, but it may have just been the girls quirk.

Soon the two found the stall only to find a women in a tight suite trying to get it for free using her seduction and looks, and the feline and child couldn't be more revolted by such things, she was a lady for crying out loud! her soulmate was also standing next to her, a tree like man whom was annoyed by her antics.

"Um miss can you please stop your making me uncomfortable, and I just want to order some Takoyaki for my Papa and cousin and my cute animals" Eri brought out her child like acting perfectly it worked to making the stall owner come to his senses and scowling at the hero whom tried to con him.

"Your Shimura's kid right?" The man asked having noticed her at the bakery from time to time now, and she nodded, "Seeing as he helped me this morning it's on the house, because unlike some people he actually has the qualities of a hero"

"Oh thank you sir" Eri smiled melting his heart, the child was the adopted daughter of the greatest baker so for and her charms would melt anyone's heart, the feline next to her mewed something the women wouldn't understand "{Y/N} says you shouldn't try and sell your body for things, looks aren't everything you know and they won't get you everything on a golden platter and fame can only get you so far" she giggled "Uncertain what it means but my kitty is never wrong" the man handed her the takoyaki box and she waved good bye to the man.

Leaving a dumbstruck women whom would probably starve, and the tree like man and other male with her were in awe of the fact a kid whom could talk to animals had a cat that held that held so much wisdom, and that was kinda sassy.

The three walking away wondered what song their favorite band would be singing, than again two brothers would probably meet again.  

~~~

Every time he went on stage he was nervous, the fright almost always got to him, till he remembered why he was doing this, and even without his scars maybe his siblings would recognize him yet again, though that made him more nervous what if they hated him?

Though he allowed the feelings to melt away as he tapped his foot, Bliss had her fingers move across her keyboard, while Rift played a melody on her violin, Spring began singing softly into her mic, as Spirit began drumming. 

"My heart is burning set aflame for the hope you gave you turned it away, Left me burning in fire so hot, got my skin turned to ashes oh you left me for dead yet here I am, rising high up so no one can burn me again~" Moving the microphone forward he moved to the beat ignoring the shouts of the students and the heroes in the crowd, cheering for his music, "Because all you ever wanted was someone to outshine someone you could never, Set my heart aflame again help me feel love again, because you are the reason everyone will burn~

The crowd could feel his emotions shining through, though one student holding onto a cookie had finally pushed past the other students whom crowded the singer as soon as he stepped off stage holding the microphone in hand, his two tone eyes livid this song, he knew it by heart the way his elder brother used to sing it every night when their father hurt them, "Even though I lay burned in the ashes your love will set me free, even with my flaming heart the fire never stops because your here for me, don't let me burn again, o-o-oh don't let me burn again~" Shoto sang sadness in his voice his voice mixing with the one he'd thought to be dead, many were confused for some may not have known the lyrics.

His mismatched eyes met those of his brothers blue ones, and the man could only do one thing, he fainted right than and there, in front of his fans while his band mates tried hard not to laugh at his misfortune, as they continued on, Shoto had to get over his stage fright when the blue haired female whom normally sang in the back pulled him on stage, his boyfriend and two other friends quickly joined him.

While Dabi was carted of to the school nurses office till he awakened, the four teen boys sang, and let's just say the crowd went wild for them, as someone crushed a camera from someone trying to catch the embarrassing moment of the lead singer.

- - -

{11/9/19}

{So up next is more sports festival, what team ups would you guys like to see? }