f i v e

I send a piercing gaze to Jungkook's friend from the other side of the couch. He obliviously ignores it and turns to face Jungkook, who was conveniently seated in between us, now clothed but hair still wet.

The stranger takes a phat bite from his onion that he was now nearly done with and addresses Jungkook, breaking the awkward silence we had unanimously created.

"So are you coming?" The weird boy suddenly asks my best friend as he takes the last bite of his onion.

"No, Taehyung." Jungkook replies sternly, without a second thought.

Taehyung..?

Was that his name?

"Where?" I question curiously, adverting my gaze to Jungkook's stone cold expression. Jungkook only groans in response and topples over to the side to rest his head on my lap. The boy swings his feet up and onto the stranger's lap in which (who I am assuming to be) Taehyung pushes them off immediately. I run my free hand through the soggy brown mop on Jungkook's head and flick it off of his forehead.

"That wasn't a reply." I test, Jungkook hums quietly and closes his eyes, ignoring me yet again. I give up on the fight and exhale deeply. I look over to Taehyung, who was quietly observing us.

"I'm hosting a party this Saturday at my place" Taehyung explains, "I really want our Jungkookie to come because he doesn't go to my parties often and this one isn't going to be as huge as the others."

"Saturday?" My eyebrows rise in shock and I look back down to look at Jungkook who was now looking up at me innocently.

"You can come too, if that sways Jungkook's choice," Taehyung suggests, "people usually start showing up around 10."

Party?

A high school party?

Like one of those crazy —get drunk—get high—regret going skinny dipping with strangers the next day— parties? One of those parties that I've never been to?

And one of those parties that I've wanted to go to my whole life? Wow.

A red light flashes in the back of my brain and Taehyung's words echo in my thoughts. "If that sways Jungkook's choice."

"Kook~" I coo desperately....Party....., "Let's go, please?"

Taehyung's party was the only thing on my mind. Jungkook sits up quickly, "No way, definitely not Saturday. We can go another day, promise."

Jungkook was stubborn, we wouldn't go any other day and I knew it.

"But I want to go Saturday." I protest. We lock eyes for a moment before he leans back over into my lap and stuffs his face into my shirt. The softening boy grumbles momentarily but his words are muffled. All I can understand is a muted "Fine..."

I smile widely at that and let the cute flustered boy calm down. I comb through his hair once again but snap my head into Taehyung's direction at his unwanted noise.

A cat call. Taehyung cat called us.

"Get a room you two~ I can smell the sexual tension from here!"

a/n
Word Count: 499

...things are about to get interesting...

Thank you to everyone that is voting and commenting on my story! When I see the notifications my heart skips a beat <3

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad