Loathe You

Jaehyun flopped his body on the couch and start eating the hotpot he bought earlier before coming home. He really wish to have a wife with whom he can cook together and eat together after the busy day . He is really a family man. One day Jaehyun wants atleast 4 kids running around the house and he'll be kissing his wife before joining the mini Jungs.

Jaehyun was really enjoying his imagination when his phone start ringing.  A simple smile formed on his face. Haeun is calling him.

" Haeun hi "

" Hey Jaejaes. How's work ?"

" It's as usual.  Tomorrow we'll start working on the new album . I'm doing most of the lyrics. Also I have worked on the tunes"

" That's good . Did your seniors pressure you much ?"

Did they ? Taeil didn't. He is a cool guy. And Taeyong. No he didn't . Today he acted as if they never had the serious conversation yesterday. Taeyong didn't even teased him or insult him. He even let Jaehyun go for lunch . Jaehyun being the gentleman brought bubble tea for Taeyong which he gulped without even saying anything. Apart from the few small talks about the lyrics and tones all Taeyong said was that Jaehyun will accompany the Duo next day because he needs to learn how to handle the celebrity idols. Jaehyun doesn't mind doing this at all.

" No. Seniors aren't giving me pressure. Don't worry"

" I hope my asshole step brother isn't bothering you much "

" We are in separate departments "

" That's ... I guess that's nice "

" Enough of me . How about your work ?"

" My work is going great "

And they talked about a lot of things ...

" Taeyong the magic show was lit . People where cheering for Kun. In one point I was so afraid because Kun was taking a lot of time inside the trunk. But he finally came out"

" He is a tough guy Mads. You worry too much "

" You'll know how I feel when you'll fall in love pabo "

" That's never gonna happen "

" We'll see"

" Is work giving you worries Tae ?"

" Well...."
And Taeyong start spilling his troubles.

Taeyong came home talking to his cousin. Madison was so happy about Kuns shows. Taeyong has also read about his successful shows on internet.

Taeyong was in pressure. He showed no one but he needed to release his stress. He could just go to Ten but he is focused on the new group and Taeyong don't want to distract him. So he called Madison. He also didn't bothered Jaehyun because he can't focus on his work when he is joking around. For this he spare the boy for just a day. Once the duos album is done and Tens group is debuted Taeyong will go on a mini tour with it without Ten.  After that he'll start for The Mask Dancers new mini album. Taeyong has it all planned. Now he needs to work on it.

Jaehyun dressed to good to be real. A white shirt with black pant and tie. He gelled his hairs and put too much perfume. He is an extremely handsome man. Now that he is dressed in formal , he is looking more attractive and his dimple smile will make his face gorgeous than ever. He is confident about everything.

He reached office and saw Taeyong at the ground floor with two tall men. Taeyong was wearing a red slim fit shirt with a black skinny jeans. His hair was pumped and he looked kind of sexy with his eye makeup.