Chapter 26 - girlfriend

It's been a week since Zayd and I started going to the gym together and every morning at four am he has somehow managed to drag me from bed.

We've spent this entire week staying overnight with each other as well, sometimes we stay at my place but most of the time we've been at Zay's. My parents don't seem to mind for now but school will be back next week and I'm sure they'll want me home.

School, I haven't had to think about it for the last five weeks, but soon I'll be back and I really need to start looking into what I'm going to do when school is over, for now I still have no idea.

"I was thinking." Zay begins to play with my hair.

"That's never good." I giggle looking up at him as I adjust my head on the pillow.

"Wanna go on a date with me tonight?"

"Hmm." I hum softly. "I'll have to check my diary, let me get back to you."

"Oh yeah?" He rolls me over quickly and begins tickling me. "You wanna change that answer?"

"Zay." I giggle loudly as he continues tickling me.

"Yes?" He smiles down at me.

"Yes." I giggle still squirming.

"That's better." He leans down and presses his lips to mine. Placing my hand on his cheek I pull him down closer and deepen the kiss.

"Honestly, you say Lane and I are bad." Shay grins from the doorway.

"Knock much?" I sit up with a smile.

"Nope." She shrugs. "Do you mind if I steal your girl for the day?" She asks looking at Zay.

"Only if you return her to me in time for our date." He grins

"Awww, you guys are so cute." She turns to Lane who is now standing next to her. "Why don't you take me out on dates?" she pouts.

"I've told you, I'm not into all that shit." He shrugs.

"Well you should get into brother, or Shay might find someone who is." I tease him. "What do you want anyway?"

"I'm here to talk to Zay actually."

"Oh?" Zay asks with a confused look on his face.

"Dad as well, get dressed and meet us in his office." He walks down the hall.

"Okay that was strange." I knit my brows together.

"Do you think they're going to kill me?" Zay laughs.

"No, I don't think they're going to kill you." I press my lips to his again.

"Uh hello, I'm still standing here." Shay yells from the doorway.

After a quick shower, I change into a cute summer dress and Shay and I head out the door. We take my car as it hasn't been driven in a while. Zay loves driving so my poor baby has been a bit neglected.

"What exactly are we doing here?" I ask Shay as we walk through the doors of the mall.

"First of all, I want new clothes and I suppose I should get some school supplies as well." She shrugs.

"First of you, you have more clothes than any woman I know." I laugh "But you could be right about the school supplies, I haven't even thought school."

"I bet you haven't, hanging out with your man candy all the time." she nudges me with a smile.

"Would it be bad if I said I'll miss spending all my time with him?"