To Be A Royal

(Anna's P.O.V.)

Today was epic! Fighting off the Royal Family in Auradon, rescuing Jack, and Elsa being engaged! And now that Rapunzel, Eugene, and Celia left for Corona; I can freak out!

(SQUEAL)

"Anna!" Elsa sighs in exasperation. Jack is blushing, and Kristoff has his "skeptical face" on.

"What? I can't be excited that my sister found true love!?"

"Anna, they just met, recently..." Kristoff gives me a look that says, "remeber Hans?". 

I stick out my tongue. 

"Ugh. Look it doesn't matter. It's true love."

"Doesn't sound like true love."

I love Kristoff, but he is so unromantic! Someone needs to knock some sense into him!

I snatch his guitar. "IT'S TRUE LOVE!" Elsa grabs the guitar before it makes contact with Kristoff's skull.

"Anna, please listen, I think we need to discuss some things. Kristoff isn't necessarily wrong."

"He's not!?"

Jack was snickering at Kristoff. But he stopped and walked up to me.

"I never asked Elsa to marry me."

Oh....

"YOU proposed?!" Wow. Who knew Elsa had it in her?

"Not exactly. I said that to protect Jack from Auradon. It was a last minute plan." Elsa looked guilty.

"So you're not engaged?"

And they were so perfect!

"No, Anna, they're not." Kristoff rolls his eyes.

I glare at him.

"Actually..." Elsa looked at Jack.

Jack smirked with a bitter smile. "We'll have to keep up the charade, right?"

"We...may need to make it real. I believe Auradon's already announced our engagement and what happened at Auradon Prep. Arendelle probably already knows."

Jack shrugged. "There are worse fates."

No....this cannot be happening.

"I also confess, that I have been needing to marry."

What?

Jack and Kristoff exchange looks.

"Arendelle's law says untill the eldest royal child marries, the younger children may not."

"(Gasp)! Oh, Elsa! You don't-"

"No," Jack stopped me. "This is what's best for all of us." He took Elsa's hand.