Strongest feeling

I want you to hate me
More than you love her
So that the feeling you share with me
Will be stronger than anything else
You have for her
I want to be the strongest feelings
Of your system
Whether it is hate or loathe or lust
Lust , lust sounds good
Luster as in lover is it
Is there any word as Luster in dictionary ?
Even if there isn't
It exist between you and me
I wanna be your luster
While I want you to be my hater .

~

Jaehyun was munching french fries sitting on his bed. It's Sunday evening and he literally has nothing to do. He'll go for dinner with Doyoung and Johnny later but now he is just bored.

Jaehyun finished eating and took his mobile to pass time. He smiled when he saw so many follow request on Instagram.

" Crazy girls" he whispered and scrolled.

He saw many unknown girls and few known co-workers from the agency. He accepted few request and left unknown ones on hold. Then one account took his attention.

' 10_alisa'

" Hehh... What kind of account is this ?"

He tapped the details option and saw the account. Its a new account with so many monalisa pictures. And the bio is more funny.

' I'm sexy and I know it '

Jaehyun laughed .

" Nyahh you sexy fake account remain on request. Ain't accepting you "

He was lazily scrolling his phone and Haeun called. For some Reason Jaehyun didn't smile nor did he got excited.

" Hi Haeun "

" Hey Jaejaes.. wait a minute "

" What ?" Jaehyuns eyebrow raised.

" Why aren't you calling me 'love'? Aren't you happy that i called ?"

Jaehyun suddenly remember he has been calling Haeun love though they aren't officially together yet.

" Sorry love. It's just I'm ... I'm just stressed out. There is too much work ". Lie. Jaehyun doesn't have any work to do.

" Is that so ?"

" Yeah love. How are you ?"

" I'm doing fine. Work is great. Just waiting to come back to you "

Jaehyun should be happy. Haeun is being really romantic this days. But he can't focus on her fully. His mind is on mess.

" I'm waiting for you too love. Just come back to me soon ". Jaehyun needs Haeun to calm his mind.

" How are you doing Jaejaes ?"

" I.."

Now it's hitting Jaehyun. How is he doing? How is he actually doing.

Well not good. Not good at all. His mind is not stable. Ever since that day Taeyong told him all those nasty weird shits Jaehyun can't really help thinking about them. The way Taeyong described. Jaehyun isn't not a gay. No. And a bottom . A big no no.