Chapter 103

A couple of things, would y'all be mad if Cass and Saint had a threesome 🌚🌝 cause you know how freaky this book can be and shit so...what do y'all think? And should I redo the cover the book cause I could edit a whole a lot better now. I made it in my FRESHMAN YEAR of high school💀💀 but um very chill chapter, just a fill in for the next events babies💙 enjoy.
***
Cassie Davis
4:00pm
Watching as Saint played with the dog and how Kairi was sound asleep on my chest, I couldn't help but reflect on my life. I had it good to be honest although I rarely realized it. Had a roof over my head, made my own money, did my own thing all while being a mom and now a fiancé.

I smiled to my self, tucking a piece of Kairi's hair behind her ear. She was drooling on me excessively. I didn't mind as long it wasn't her piss or shit. That would've been a nightmare. Saint had told me when he went to change her the other day, she peed all over him.

I could only imagine how mad he was. What his face looked like. Just thinking about that scenario made me laugh out loud. For a second I almost woke Kai up.

"What happen?" Saint asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing...but remember the baby peed on you." I laughed.

He looked at me with a straight face.

"What?!" I cackled, covering my mouth.

"That ain't funny. That shit got all over me bro. Like if you gotta use the bathroom, just tell me and I'll hold you over the toilet, the fuck?" He huffed.

"Saint she's a baby." I cooed, patting on her little baby butt.

"A grown ass baby. I could've sworn I heard her call me a nigga the other day." He grumbled, continuing to play with Lilo on the floor.

"Saint Kai did not call you a nigga." I cackled.

"Yeah she did. And she stay mugging me and flipping me the bird." He huffed. "That's alright though. That's why she not allowed to date."

"Saint of course but when she gets older, she's gone have a boyfriend or two." I laughed, stroking her head.

"Aw hell no. No boyfriends. They bad news." He said scrunching his face up.

As soon as he said that, Kairi woke up on my chest filling the room with soft cries.

"See you made her mad." I pouted rubbing on her back.

Saints face broke into one big smile. Then he climbed into bed with me and Kai. Lilo jumped in after him.

"I'm sorry mama but you can't have a boyfriend til after you married." He laughed, taking her from me and standing her up on his legs.

Her little frown was so cute. She was just staring at her daddy which was basically like looking in a mirror because they were the spitting image of each other.

"You daddy's girl?" He cooed giving her a big smile and bringing her in close to kiss her on the nose. Her face scrunched up and she smiled back at him.

"Wait I gotta record this!" I squealed, feeling tears well in my eyes. "Say it again."

"You daddy's baby girl?" He asked again now kissing her on the forehead, causing her face to scrunch up again.

"Saint being a good daddy per usual." I smiled, recording him for my Instagram story. As I recorded Lilo came out of nowhere jumping up in the camera and trying to lick my hands causing me to end the video early.

"Lo!" I giggled, petting her head and posting the video on my story.

Even though the camera wasn't rolling, Saint continued to baby talk with Kairi.