Kill or Be Killed

|| Lockwood mansion ||

"How can I be sure to trust you Scarlett?" Mason asks.

"Because I'm supernatural too, I'm witch and I have the werewolf gene." Lottie says. "I know what you are Mason, I can smell it." She adds.

"Scar can be trusted, and she's not going to tell anyone." Tyler says. Jake sits around staring at the three. Mason swallows nervously and begins to tell them how he triggered his curse.

• • • •
One year ago.

Emerald coast, Florida.

Mason was in a bar "Alright Carlos. It's all for me." He pays and goes outside. A man follows him. Mason goes at his car. The man pushes him.

"Mason!" Jimmy says.

"Hey Jimmy. Easy. Let's get you home." Masons says.

"Screw you!"Jimmy pushes him again.

"I know about you and Marla." Jimmy says.

"What are you talking about? You've had too much to drink." Mason says. Jimmy strangles him. Mason pushes him.

"Dude! What's up?! It's me, Mason! I'm not messing with Marla. You know that!" Mason says. Jimmy punches Mason in the face.

"You don't want to do this buddy." Mason says.

"I'll kill you!" Jimmy throws Mason on the floor and kicks him in the stomach. Mason catches his arm and Pushes him. Then, he carries him and throws him on the floor. Jimmy's head hit the floor very hard. He's dead. "Jimmy?"

Nowadays Lockwood's Mansion

"Wait, the guy died?" Jake asks.

"You killed him?" Tyler asks.

"He kept coming at me. He got in his head that I was sleeping with his girlfriend." Mason says.

"Were you?" Tyler ask.

"No. No. I wouldn't do that, he was my friend. He was drunk and attacked me. It was self-defense." Mason says.

"And it triggered the curse." Jake says .

"On every full moon, I lose control. If I don't sedate myself and chain myself, I'll kill anything in my path. You have to be careful. All it takes is an accident, a car wreck. Any death at your hands and you'll have a lifetime of this. You don't want it Tyler, trust me." Mason says .
Lottie gets an incoming call, "I need to get this." She stand up and leaves the the room.

"Alright. Where is the moonstone? A deal is a deal. I answered your questions." Mason says.

"Um, yeah, I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's in here." Jake says as he opens his father's safe.

"My dad, he was very cookie about his hiding spots but I figured most of them out over the years." Tyler says. Jake opens the safe.

"It's all yours." Tyler says. Mason looks inside the safe but the moonstone isn't there.

"Are you gonna tell us what's so important about this rock or what?" Jake asks.

"I told you, it's just something I want. Sentimental value." Mason says.

"I'm not really buying that. Why do you really want it?" Tyler asks.

"Do you guys know where it is or not?" Mason asks.

"No, I figured it would be in here, man." Jake says.

||  Gilbert's house  ||