Daddy Issues

||  Caroline's house  ||

Caroline's gets out and locks the door. She turns herself and sees Tyler.

"Hey. How is it going?" She asks.

"We need to talk." He says.

"Yeah, we do. Listen... I've been thinking about it and I don't want to overanalyze. It was just one kiss but Matt's still kind in the picture. We can't go there, Tyler." She says.

"It was a mistake, I still love Scarlett and Matt's my best friend." Tyler says .

"Great. That's settled." She goes toward her car.

"What happened to my uncle Mason?" He asks.

"What?" She asks.

"He's dead and I want you to tell me what happened." He says.

"I... I don't..." She stutters.

"Then let me tell you, Stefan and his brother Damon, Scarlett's uncle killed him because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like you." He says.

"Who told you that?" She asks.

"Is it true?" He asks.

"Let me explain." She says.

"Did you know he was dead this whole time?" He asks.

"Please." She begs.

"Did you know?!" He asks. She nods and Tyler pushes her against her car,

"I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm sorry." She says.

"I trusted you!" He releases her and leaves.

||  Scarlett's POV  ||

Dear Diary,

Boys suck, nothing new, shocker , I feel as if I'm really channeling my inner Payton Swayer. Well not the point. I think Caroline likes Tyler I'm the I love you way. I can't complain I broke up with him and he's a catch. Dean's another one , god! He's sweet, and great in bed, and thoughtful. I've been having a lot of headaches and chest pains. I don't know what to do.

-Yours Truly Scarlett

"You know, I probably just gonna take off" I hear Ric says, I see him leaving and I was eat him.

"Shit." I say walking in seeing Uncle John.

"Good morning to you too Scarlett." John says.

"Well this day is going to shit. morning." I grab a cup and pour coffee. "Guys suck. They should suck on toes, and choke." Lottie says once she sees there's no more coffee.

"I'm still confused here." Jenna says "Curious I agree with you, we'll expect Ric." She adds. I nod my head.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Not here, you're not." Jenna says.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here."
John says.

"Actually I can, as legal guardian." Jenna says.

"I'm almost 18, maybe I can." I say speaking my mind and my eyes widen.

"Yeah, about that... Elena, you want me to explain the situation or would you like to do the honors?" He asks.

"Okay, what's going on?" She asks.