The Last Dance

|| Alaric's apartment ||

Klaric opens the closet and takes 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"He shows the shirts to Katherine. "Ok, bad, or badder?" Klaric asks.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine says.

"I agree and I'm off to school." William says walking into the frame.

"Whats your name now?" Klaric asks.

"William Smith." William says.

"Are you going to find your sister? Befriend her?" Klaric asks.

"Yes." William says.

"Stop getting yourself hurt, she feels the pain." Klaric warns.

"Okay, I'm go." William says.

"He's yummy." Katherine says admiring Will's ass.

"He'll rip you to shreds." Klaric says. "Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine says.

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaric says.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." She says.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He says.

"That's it." She says, he gets closer to her and touches her face. She seems afraid.

"Oh, so jumpy." He says.

"Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She says.

"You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." He says. She looks at him and he compels her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." She says.

"Bonnie the best friend? And then you said she didn't have her powers anymore." He says.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine says.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He says.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it ." She says.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He takes a knife from his pocket. "I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself." She takes the knife and stabs her thigh. "Now take it out." She takes it out. Her wounds heal. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." He says.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger." He kisses her on the forehead. "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again, please." He leaves. Katherine stabs herself again.

|| Salvatore's house ||

Elena, Scarlett, and Bonnie are with a lawyer. Elena and Scarlett are signing papers.

"Please sign here and here." The lawyer says. Scarlett takes the pen.

"Okay." They say.

"So this place both of yours? They just gave it to you guys?" Bonnie asks.