The Sun Also Rises

|| Quarry || Scarlett's POV

Elena and Jenna are sitting on the ground, I'm away from them surrounded by a ring of fire.

"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" Jenna asks.

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask.

"Elena called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." Jenna says.

"Klaus. It was Klaus." E says.

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't... I don't remember anything after that." She looks around E and I. "Where are we? What happened?" Jenna asks.

"We're at the quarry. He brought us here." I say.

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asks.

"Jenna, do you remember... When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" E asks.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's... Oh, god. He killed me." Jenna says.

"Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me, everything's going to be ok. I'm going to get you out of here." I say.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna asks and Greta arrives.

"And I bet you're hungry." Greta arrives. Elena sees a rock on the floor and tries to rush over it but Greta throws her away with her powers and creates a circle of fire around Elena. She can't get out of the circle.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do." Greta says.

"Greta... Please, just- just let her go." E says.

"Klaus chose her." Great cuts her wrist with the rocks and gets closer to Jenna.

"Drink it." Greta says.

"Jenna, don't!" E says.

"I can't." Jenna says.

"Let her go. Hey!" E says. Jenna drinks the blood from Greta's wrist. "No!" Elena says.

"That's enough." Greta gets up.

"It's going to be ok" E says. Greta creates a circle of fire around Jenna.

"Look at me. Hey, look at me." Elena says. Jenna turns her head. Her face has changed.

"It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok." I tell Jenna and E.

"Try me, you psychopathic bitch

"Try me, you psychopathic bitch." I turn to look at Greta.

"I can't hurt you per Klaus' request, but I can hurt your family." Greta says

"Bite me." I say. Greta walks away from us. I pull out my phone and I call Dean, he picks up

"Doll?" He asks. "I need you to do something for me." I say.