14 ❤CONFESSION❤

BO pulled SEAN down and hovered over him, kissing him passionately. He sucked his lips like his life depended on it. He caressed all over his delicate body. The young, slender, fair body drove him out of his self restrain. Drove him crazy for it.

The more his hands wandered gently on the body, the more deepening, passionate and rough the kisses, suckings and bitings became, exploring his neck and upper torso with tongue, teeth and lips

The more his hands wandered gently on the body, the more deepening, passionate and rough the kisses, suckings and bitings became, exploring his neck and upper torso with tongue, teeth and lips. It wasn't sanity anymore but desires and carnal passion that was leading Bo's actions.

SEAN just laid under him, unconscious, though not reciprocating, but BO could hear the slow and gradual increase in his breathing pace. BO moved down biting, sucking, licking his neck, throat and chest. They were already bare bodied and every touch enhanced the desires in BO like fuel enhancing flame. He spread SEAN'S legs. And adjusted himself in between his thighs. He then started stroking SEAN'S manhood. Initially in slow pace while kissing his face, neck and chest and gradually increasing his pace.

SEAN was breathing rapidly now. Heat was returning back to his body gradually. His pale body turned pinkish. Face flushed, writhing and whining in almost inaudible sound, he ejaculated on BO's palm. Eyes closed, he was panting hard and gulping repeatedly.

SEAN's body was aroused and in heat. And his barely conscious mind was trying to cope up with this foreign feeling. BO, on the other hand, was fighting hard to control his ragging desires driving him further onto the act. Though SEAN was already out of danger, but BO's temptations were on peak. The feeling that was new and alien to him, conquered his heart and mind spinning his restraining strength and logic aside, making him greedy for more.

Both his body and mind were completely out of his self control. They worked according to his desire's tempted commands. And his hands and lips greedily explored the hot body underneath.

Just then, SEAN slowly opened his eyes. Breathing heavily, he stared at BO with a blank expression. BO froze, as if being caught stealing red handed. He kept still.....his body refused to move any part of itself. SEAN extended his arm and touched BO's face, as tears streamed down his eyes.

"Honnn, you came!!!!"

He pulled BO and hugged him tight. BO in turn, pulled him up and sat him on his bare thighs and took him in his embrace. Both hid their faces in each other's neck.