48

A cold wispy breeze ran over Rosanna's shoulders, waking her from her slumber. Slowly, she opened her tired eyes and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it back over her head and out of her face. It was tangled and wavy down her back, tickling her shoulder blades as she sat up and scanned her eyes over the room around her.

A yawn engulfed her as she stretched her back out and hugged the pillow under her head. Her skin rising goosebumps caught her attention. She looked down at herself to see that she wasn't wearing any clothes. Hiding a small smile she rolled over, her eyes settling on Alex as he slept next to her. He looked peaceful. His hair falling over his face as his nose dug into his pillow and his exposed arm rested over the covers. His lean bicep muscles rippling under his skin. Rosanna lifted the bed covers carefully not to wake him and saw that he was nude as well. She remembered the night before. Right. That makes sense.

She smiled to herself and sat up, stretching out her sore back yet again. She leant down and kissed Alex's cheek and carefully climbed out of their hotel bed. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of underwear and slipped it on, pulling a bra on over her shoulders.

"Aw don't do that," she heard mumbled from behind her. A smile formed on her cheeks and she turned around so see Alex smiling tiredly at her, still lying down on the bed.

"Perv," Rosanna teased and slipped a silk robe on. Alex groaned and turned on his side so he could see her better.

"I'm not being a perv I just think your body is beautiful," Alex hummed, his sleepy eyes looking her up and down, tracing along every inch of her exposed legs as she walked back over to him. "You know where we're going next?" Alex smiled up at her as she sat on the bed beside him. He moved onto his back and interlocked one of his hands with hers. She's so beautiful when she wakes up.

"Paris," Rosanna smiled, moving to lie on top of him, her stomach against his.

"Where we started the best thing going in me life," Alex said and cupped her cheek.

  "Do you happen to be performing at the same venue?" Rosanna asked.

  Alex shook his head no, "but the memory is still there. The first time I kissed you was the first time I knew love like it should be."

  Rosanna smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "That moment really did change things didn't it?" Rosanna said, "more for the better than I could've ever imagined."

  "I can't believe I didn't realise it from the beginning," Alex said. "I were so stupid to think I belonged to anyone but you."

  "We were kids," Rosanna smiled, "we were stupid and didn't know a good thing when it stared us in the face."

  "I can't believe we've know each other for like seven years," Alex exhaled.

"Yeah I'm getting sick of you," Rosanna teased and kissed him softly.

"I'm sorry we're always touring," Alex apologised, running his fingers through her hair. "Don't get much down time now do we?"

"I don't mind it," Rosanna said honestly. "I like following you round to all these different places. I'd never be able to see them without you."

  "You don't get sick of it?" Alex asked.

  Rosanna shook her head, "I'm with the only thing that means home to me." Alex wanted to cry in that moment. Instead he just hugged her tightly and kissed her like it was the first time he got to.

  "I didn't mean you dickhead," Rosanna teased.

  Alex just laughed and kept his embrace around her. "Yer so mean. I love you."