15💕 FATED SOULMATE 💞

"What are you doing, sean? It's only a dog!!!!! "

"And they biteeeee!!!!!"

BO sighed shaking his head.

"Come down."

"uh uh"

SEAN shook his head in denial. He was afraid of the wild dog snarling at him... He was as usual exploring around taking selfies, when he stepped on it's tail by mistake. And, that was it.... SEAN in front, Dog at the back. Both kept running and panting. One trying to escape by running, other trying to avenge by chasing....Finally, SEAN managed to escape by climbing on a tree, but the Dog was damn adamant. It kept snarling at him standing and waiting below. Almost threatening him, like if you have guts come down and face me.... And SEAN didn't have guts at all...

BO sighed at the ridiculous situation. Then he stared at the Dog sternly. The Dog whimpered, offended by his glare. He didn't even do anything, it was SEAN who stepped on his tail, while he was peacefully lying down, tanning himself in sunlight. How rude? The look on the dog's face signified injustice on his part. But nevertheless, BO'S glare was real scary. So it looked downcast avoiding his gaze and whimpering, scrammed off, with folded tail, like a defeated soldier in war.

After it's gone, BO looked up.

"It's gone. Climb down... "

"Noooo, it will come back.... "

BO shook his head in defeat. He caught SEAN'S leg and pulled, SEAN landed on BO'S embrace with a scream, hiding his head on his shoulder. BO hugged him patted his back with a faint smile. And pecked on his rosy, fat pouty lips.....

" Honnnn, it will come back and bite

" Honnnn, it will come back and bite."

" I won't let"

BO simply said and carried him back to the cave. They had tried getting out from the forest numerous times, but without a compass to verify direction, they kept going in vicious circles and returning back. But compass wasn't the only problem.

It happened Partly.....because BO was reluctant to return and didn't gave his absolute effort to find the way back...he wanted to spend as much time alone with SEAN, knowing that once they go back, there will be controversies waiting for them.

And Partly....because SEAN kept on distracting him with his mischievous self. Distracting and Delaying. SEAN went on with his antiques as usual and BO couldn't stop himself from getting attracted to SEAN's sassyness, charms, tantrums and cuteness.

When they wandered in the jungle, the first day, SEAN kept jumping and running and dancing & taking selfies till he got exhausted and then he pouted, sat on the ground and flung his hands towards BO, asking him to carry him, feigning fatigue.