Chapter 14: "I could never regret this."

And just like he wanted, I woke up famished and ready for more. The ache between my thighs had awoken me from the most peaceful sleep I had had in years. I yawned, stretching my aching bones out, feeling like I had just ran a marathon, but I wasn't exhausted, I was exhilerated.

This new found sexual prowness that Tobias Wrexler had awoken within my body was refreshing, sexy and so freeing. I wanted more of him and I wasn't ashamed.

I wasn't embarrassed about wanting a 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th round of this man's body on top of mine as he buried himself deep inside of me. I smiled finally blinking my eyes open, only to find my bare body alone in the bed.

I began to panic as I swiftly began moving my head looking around for him but my body pulled me back as I cringed from the soreness between my thighs mixed in with the dull ache of sudden desire.

Taking it a little gentler, I turned onto my back to find the magnificent creature standing at my window looking at the view in front of him deep in thought.

My eyes trailed all over his beautiful body, his golden skin was instantly illuminated by the sun gleaming through my sheer curtains, he was only in his boxers and to be honest I was gutted that I didn't get to see his body completely bare this morning.

His arms were folded causing his built back to clench every so often, his body was tense and I couldn't read his body like he could read mine so decoding his thoughts were proving to be a task too difficult.

I needed to see those chocolatey eyes that for sure were golden under the suns rays. I silently reached for my thong pulling them up my legs and with all of the confidence I could muster up I walked over to him.

I didn't want him to see me just yet, I wanted to feel his body react to my touch. His toned back was facing me so when I reached him, I snaked my hands from his sides around to his stomach and falling deep down to his deep v.

I began placing kisses on his back causing his head to fall backwards humming in appreciation. I loved feeling him react to me like this, my thong was soon dampening as I felt him spellbound by my touch.

"I didn't know you were awake." His voice was raspy and sleepy. His melodic voice was now a new found addiction. I heard him struggle to fight his need to groan as my hands reach the patch of hair at the end of his v-line. I kept peppering kisses up his spine, and teasingly moving my hands up to his pectorals, feeling his chest harden as it rose and fell.

"Well when I found you not in bed, I needed to find a way to pull you back in -" I said fanning my breath onto his back before pushing my well-endowed breasts and erected nipples up against his bare skin.

"I would have wanted to see you in nothing but my shirt but feeling you against me is so much better." His voice mellowed out as his head fell back once more, taking in the attack I was bestowing upon his senses.

I moved my hands over his defined abs. Something must have struck a cord within him as he spun around in my grasp immediately looking into my eyes and then even lower to my breasts against his abs.

He began biting his lip before swiftly grabbing under my thighs and lifting me up flush against his chest. Instinctively my hands grabbed his neck and our lips greedily connected, we were already addicted to one another.

He began pulling away with me still in his arms as if he would never let me go, my hands mirrored his tight grip on my thighs, my hands were gripped tightly around his neck as we looked at each other with a devious smirk on both faces. "Fuck. This is sooo much better."

I giggled before kissing him deeply once more before pecking his lips softly. I looked into his eyes embracing every feeling I had for him, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.