Chapter 31

"I'm sorry..", I quietly say as I swipe the sponge in circular motions on the very clean plate. I've been washing it for about five minutes now and I'm nervous. I still can think of anything to tell him how sorry I really am.

"What for?", He smiles.

"For what I did last night, I was hurt and mad. I took it out on you even though you were just trying to protect me", I finally place the plate in the dish rack.

"It's fine, I get it", He smiles brightly. How can he be so understanding? I hurt him last night, it was all over his face.

"No, it's not fine", I shake my head drying my hands on the dish towel.

"It is, I understand why you were mad, I would be too. We should have told you I know that and I'm sorry for that on my part" He sincerely says tilting his head as he studies my face. 

"I'm still sorry", I shrug looking down. "Are we okay?..like how we were before" I bite on my bottom lip looking up into his eyes. I won't be mad if he says no because If he said those words to me last night I would have kicked off and been stubborn with my hot headed personality. 

"Of course", He chuckles and pulls me into his chest hugging me tightly. I sink into his chest as his aftershave attacks my nostrils. He always smells amazing. 

"We should probably go through there" I pout looking up to him.

"Yeah I guess so", He whispers before giving me soft kiss on the forehead. The small gesture makes my stomach flutter. We let go of each other and make our way to the living room with popcorn and other snacks. I sit beside my mum and Ace sits beside Ash, I look his way and he smirks at me before turning away discreetly.

He's so hot.

I wish I could cuddle into him like we would do back at the apartment. I wish I could kiss him and not need to hide my affection for him, I let out a long breath before looking away so I don't get caught gawking. 

"Kingsman?", Ash asks.

"Haven't seen it", My mum shrugs shoving popcorn into her mouth. I'm happy she's out of the room and didn't head back upstairs after dinner. 

"We're definitely watching it then", Ace chuckles snatching the control from Ash and pressing play.

During the movie Ace and I keep giving each other quick glances, he caught me gawking for a little too long and a smirk turned up on his mouth before he looked my way. He definitely knew I was gawking. I immediately blushed and looked away. I miss him, I know he's right there but I want to hug and kiss him and I didn't get to do that when we made up after my wrong doings. Before we pressed play on the second movie, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, the front door opens.

"Darlin', can we talk?" My father's voice sounds behind my mother and I. We all look his way with a scowl except my mother. Hurt immediately circling her features as she stares at her low life husband. 

"Fuck off, Ken", Ash scowls.

"Shut it, Ash!" My father points to my brother.

My mum takes a deep calming breath before speaking, "kids, give your father and I sometime to talk"

"Mum, you don't need to..", Ash starts but is cut off by our mother.

"Please let us talk" her patience wearing thin as we refuse to leave. We all stand and head for the stairs, Ash and Ace both brush my father's shoulder. I stay as far away as possible not looking at him once. I can't stomach to look at him. We all go into Asher's childhood bedroom.

"Xbox?", Ace suggests breaking the silence. I know we're all worried about my mother down there with that backstabber. 

"I don't feel like playing but I'll watch", I lay on my stomach at the bottom on Asher's bed watching the tv directly in front of me. Ace sits on the gaming chair and Ash sits on the huge bean bag, both at either side at the foot of the bed. My mood has changed drastically, I was in a good mood and now that I've seen my father I'm in a bad mood. I must be away to start my period soon with my recent moods.