11

my heart was skipping a beat he just kissed me on the forehead, why though?

then the thoughts started to form in my head
"does he like me??"
"why would he do that??"
"what do i do???"

my whole mind was crazy then the bathroom door opened and dabi walked out he acted like nothing has happened.

"dabi?" i asked with a confused expression on my face.

"what?"

"w-why did you do that?"

he chuckled at my stuttering and walked closer to me, "the reason i kissed you on the forehead was because i'm grateful for you that's all."

my heart fluttered he was so sweet deep down they more he spoke the more i fell in love with his words.

"but look you met me like 3 weeks ago and you're letting me live with you, you're a good person y/n."

"r-really or i'm i just dumb." i let out a small giggle and a light blush ran across my face.

"ouch." dabi said.

"i'm joking!" i reassured him.

"thought so." he said with a smirk.

"well it's getting late it's 9 o clock i'm going to bed." i said quietly.

"late?! its only 9 o'clock y/n what are you talking about?"

"i've always went to bed at a reasonable hour i don't like staying up all night, rest is key."

"the night is just beginning and you wanna go to bed?! let me take you out to a place i've been going to forever, it's so much fun everyone there is too."

"i don't know if you're talking about a club of some sort i don't have any clubbing attire maybe next time dabi not tonight."

dabi let out a sign of disappoint, all he wanted for y/n was to let lose a little he couldn't stand the fact she was so confined to her house she never liked to really go out and experience japan's fun spots, well more like under ground clubs.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

heyo it's snowing outside also my uploading schedule is literally h o r r i b l e but i'm trying y'all