chapter 51

tw: drug usage and descriptions of highs.

Billies POV:

I roll the pill around in my palm, looking up at Katherine as she glares at me, grinning.

"I promise it'll be okay." She says, placing her hands on both of my shoulders.

She sits down, placing the pill onto a hardback book, and then placing the bottom of a glass cup onto the pill, causing it to crush.

The pill turned into a fine textured, white powder as she crushed it more. She stood up, walking to her bedroom to grab her wallet, before she grabbed a credit card.

"Here." She handed me the same cup and another book, "Your turn."

I don't know what I'm doing, but I feel horrible about it. My hands were shaking, but i pressed the glass cup down on the top of my pill as well, waiting for it to become a powder.

Katherine came back, handing me a credit card and placing another one by her pile of powder.

"You gotta make the pills into lines. So you can snort it."

"Woah woah..we're snorting this?" I say back, immediately worried.

"What else would we be doing with crushed pills. It makes it kick in faster. Come on."

I listen hesitantly as I now form my pile into three separate lines of powder, already regretting it and I haven't even done anything yet.

Before Katherine could even tell me what to do, I placed a finger over one nostril, plugging it, and I sniffed across the book, getting one line into my system.

I learned how to do this from movies.

"Shit, I was gonna go first but alright. Tilt your head back and hold ur finger over ur nose." She says before going down to do the same thing.

No going back now.

"We can watch a movie or something until it kicks in." She says, leaving all of the supplies lying on the coffee table.

~

"This shit is strong isn't it?" Katherine said, laughing.

I felt amazing. All my worries were for nothing, and I felt only a feeling of euphoria. I felt at peace and the more I looked at Kat, the more in love I was.

"Fuck yeah." I replied.

"I wanna finish the movie, can we put it back on?" I asked. We turned the movie off earlier because well...we had better things to do.

Let's just say, she was right when she said this shit makes sex better.

"Alright, but I'm gonna invite some friends over. Is that okay with you?" She said, and I nodded.

I don't even know which friends she's planning on inviting, but oh well. More people, more fun.

Soon after, two girls walk into the door, both waving at me.

"Where's Katherine, Eyelash?" I heard, whipping my head around to see Madison.

Fucking bitch.

"In her room."

Madison walked back to Kat's room, but her friend stayed behind, sitting beside me.

"Shit, I didn't know you were a druggie." She said, looking at the stuff on the table.

"Oh, uh, I'm not. This is my first time doing literally anything."

She laughed, putting her arm around the back of the couch.