𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by: meee

Title: Sweater Weather

All the turtles stared worriedly at the freezing girl as she sat on the couch and shivered under two blankets. She had gone down to the lair to get away from the cold on the surface, but a certain someone (Mikey), had broke the heater just before she had walked in.

"Are you sure you're okay? We can always just-" Donnie was cut off by the girl sneezing loudly.

"No, I'm fine. I promise. It's just," she kicked both the blankets off and ignored the four teens worried words, "those blankets hold no heat." she stared angrily down at them as if they had failed her in something important; which, in a way, they had.

The turtles were extremely warm though. They all had heating blankets wrapped around them, turned up on high as they huddled together on the floor, like they did when they were little. At (y/n)'s words though, they all stood up and began striding to their rooms, closing the doors behind them. Mikey's blanket, however, got caught in the door and he groaned at his failure of a dramatic exit.

"Wow, okay." the shivering girl said, raising her eyebrows and stuffing her arms into her shirt. She leaned over and allowed herself to fall sideways onto the couch, closing her eyes. Suddenly, there was a quiet shuffling from around her and she opened her eyes and sat up with a bit of a struggle.

All the turtles were standing in a circle around her, and they all held something out to her. Leo held out a sweatshirt, bluer than his eyes, Raphael had a pair of red sweats, Donnie had a purple beanie, and Mikey had an orange blanket. She eagerly took their gifts and put them on, snorting at how ridiculous she looked.

After she had put everything on, Leo gently picked her up and laid her in the middle of the floor were the turtles had been huddling before. All the boys gently lowered themselves besides her and she was suddenly warmer than she'd ever been before.

(Y/n) woke with a start, realizing she wasn't as warm as she was in her dream. Then, as she looked around, she realized it wasn't a dream. Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey were all huddled around her. She wasn't as warm as before because their blankets weren't on anymore, but she was still in a good place.

As she drifted back off to sleep, she whispered a quiet goodnight and smiled when she heard four whispers back.

++++++++++

Woah double update?! Yeah cuz I feel bad for being practically dead these last few weeks. So yeah, sorry.

Request!

nobody: 

me: im so sorry ive been gone (also me: updates every 2 days)