you knew?

These was a deafening silence in the room. Wooyoung knew that San is sober enough to be aware of his words.

" yes, it has always been your place, " Wooyoung started. His voice strained as he fought against the urge to cry.

" I've never ever thought about replacing you. I don't think i can"
Wooyoung added.

San listened intently, trying to hide how his hands trembled by tapping his fingers on the glass of water he's holding.

" and yeah, you did ruin me. " Wooyoung finished his sentence.

Once again they sat there in silence.

"im sorry. " San replied. Not able to mutter anything else.

Wooyoung waited for a while, and finally got up when he did not get the answers he wanted.

" im going out! " he shouted.

"wait, Woo!" San said stopping Wooyoung from getting out of the room.

San walked towards Wooyoung and held his in his.

" tell me, what do you want me to do. We kept on going back and forth. Im sorry i started this all. Screw my pride, I'll listen to you. Please, don't leave "

Wooyoung can sense how hard it was for San to say those words. They looked into each other's eyes for a while. Both trying to figure out the storms inside their head.

" then tell me what you want " Wooyoung replied fiddling his fingers.

San stood closer, snaking his arm around Wooyoung's waist.

"i said, you tell me" he said softly as he ran his other arm on Wooyoung's hair.

" what if i say i want Mingi and i never want to see your face ever again? " Wooyoung said seriously.

"then get out" San said still holding Wooyoung close to him.

" no im kidding. You should've told me not to go" Wooyoung said as he laughed a little burying his face on San's clothed chest.

" what's up with you and Mingi" San asked still troubled by it.

"uhm actually. We can't hug yet" Wooyoung said.

'shit Mingi's plan. But i wanna hug Sannie. How do i tell him? ' Wooyoung thought panicked.

He did not want to make things more complicated but he actually needs Mingi to spill the truth. He's scared of the boy in front of him. His anger issue is bad, but it's all his and Mingi's fault for doing that to San.

"what now Woo" San asked, actually amused at how confused Wooyoung looked. He was frowning and bitting his lips, obviously worried about something.

" Sannie I need to go out, uhm to Mingi. I promise I'll be quick. I need to settle something "
Wooyoung said holding out his pinky finger to San trying to fake a smile.

"whatever" San said before letting out a sigh and walked towards the bathroom.

"if you're still not home when i expect you here, I'll beat the shit out of him. "

San said purposely making it sounds demanding, trying to hide how he still feel badly threatened by Mingi.

Wooyoung texted Mingi to meet him at a cafe they have been before. Just after he arrived, he saw Mingi from the outside of the glass window. Mingi walked inside the cafe ,his tall figure looked cool.

" what is it? i was just about to take a nap? " Mingi asked as soon as he was seated.

"Mingi, i think we need to stop already. Me and San are kinda, cool now. So there's no point in furthering our plans" Wooyoung said.