Cuddle Weather

Taehyung walked towards the dark kitchen to get himself a drink. Its 4 pm and he's just waiting for his boyfriend to come home. He's already expecting that his boyfriend will go home by midnight. For fuck sake, he's a CEO.

Taehyung sat down on the couch while watching a movie. He's been hugging 5 blankets because of the very cold weather. Inside the 5 blankets, he's hugging a teddy bear and squishing it tight.

He watched the movies because of boredom and a very nice weather. He eventually slept while the television was on.

Suddenly the door was opened, revealing the CEO. He saw his boyfriend lying down on the couch with so many blankets and he, himself, sleeping.

Jungkook laughed at the sight and walked towards his boyfriend. He kissed his forehead and pinched his cheeks softly.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowsly and realize that his boyfriebd is early this time.

"Kookie? Why are you so early today?" Taehyung asked, sitting down so that Jungkook will have some space on the couch.

"Well when I was working earlier I thought about you. So here I come." Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung pouted.

"You really do too much things for me. Even your work." Taehyung pouted but Jungkook just ruffle his hair.

"Just for you." Jungkook said. He happily joined Taehyung in the couch, after he changed his clothes.

They cuddle. The sight was really cute. Taehyung on top of Jungkook, hugging him. While Jungkook's hand is on Taehyung's waist.

Little by little Jungkook steal some kisses from Taehyung. He sometimes place butterfly kisses on his face.

Taehyung still sleepy, took a nap on the top of Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at him for a long time realizing that he is so lucky to have a beautiful boyfriend.

"I'm so lucky to have a very patient, caring and loving baby. You never know how much you mean to me. You're the source of my life now bubba." Jungkook whispered to the sleeping Taehyung. He tucked his boyfriend's hair behind his ear.

"We might get into small and big fights but you always accept the blame unlike me." Jungkook chuckled at what he just said.

"Thank you for not leaving me in those times that negativity surround us. I'm really thankful for you. You deserve so much better and I'm trying to be better for you." Jungkook sighed. Little did he know Taehyung can still hear what he is saying.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and pouted.

"What do you mean you're not better? You gave me everything. You basically helped me live because without you I'm probably on the streets." Taehyung said, his eyes getting moisty because he remembered what happened a few years ago.

Flashback

"Ma!" Taehyung shouted.

"Don't please! Just go away Taehyung." He heard his mom shouted inside the room.

Taehyung can't leave his mom all alone with her abusive boyfriend.

Taehyung broke in the room and saw his 'stepdad' holding his moms' head with a blindfold on.

"Oh Taehyung." His stepdad said. Taehyung saw his mom struggling to get out of the mans' grip.

"Don't touch my mom." Taehyung angrly said.

His stepdad goes towards him and punched him.

"You fucking gay. You don't deserve the whole world! You should die!" He crazily said. He took out his knife making Taehyung scream in horror.

But he saw his mom taking off the blindfold, carries a chair and hit her boyfriend on the back. His stepdad clutch in pain.

"Taehyungie go. If I didn't ever comeback you know it already. Please remember me okay? I love you and be careful always." His mom whispered to him as she pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

Taehyung kept on banging the door as he just suddenly heard a gunshot. Making him stop in his tracks.

"No!" He kept repeating and bangs on the door again. He kept on banging as the door broke and he saw the both of them on the floor, with a pool of blood.

He just stared at it with his mouth wide open. Tears kept on streaming down.

"I love you too mom." He burst out.

Flashback ends

"Hey shhh... You deserve to live that's why. And you're too pretty to be on the streets." Jungkook said, caressing his cheeks.

"I'm going to visit mom soon." Taehyung said.

"Of course baby." Jungkook said hugging the older.

"You deserve everything I have. Nothing's gonna break us." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung nodded and hugged the younger, kissing every part of his face.

"I love you kookie. Forever and always." Taehyung said, straightly looking into his eyes.

"I love you too my Tae bear." Jungkook kissed him passionately.

Yes they did end up making out but nothing more. They decided to cuddle because of the weather.

"Let's call this weather our cuddle weather." Taehyung giggled as Jungkook tickled his nose.