Chapter 46

A U T H O R

One month later

She shot up from her bed, sweating profusely.

Yoongi rushed next to her side. "Y/N-Ah... what—" not even finishing his question the girl had already pushed him away and stormed right toward the restroom.

She dropped her knees in front of the toilet and started to throw up.

Yoongi followed her next after, crouching down next to her before running a circle on her back.

After a few gags and nothing came out— prolly since she hasn't had her dinner yet. She sat down on the floor, letting the tears fell down.

"Are you alright?" The grim asked timidly. But he saw her whole body shaking. What kind of question is that? Of course, she's not alright.

The girl didn't respond to his question and just threw her head back as she felt blood trickling down from her nostrils. Yoongi widened his eyes before grabbing some tissues from the roll next to the toilet, handing it to her.

She hissed and pushed his hands away. Her jaws tightened.

"It's hurt." She croaked not bothering about her bleeding nose.

"Everywhere hurts, Yoongi." Tears streamed down like a waterfall on her cheeks. She slowly lifted her head up to stare straight into his eyes.

"I felt like I'm dying." She told.

Yoongi ignored her remark before gently wiped the blood from her nose and covered it.

She pushed him away. "Please... please take this pain away from me..." she pleaded. Both of her hands slowly reach up to her throbbing head before squeezing it tight.

The beautiful brown locks were no longer there. She has lost her entire hair due to the treatment, leaving her head bald. Her body had grown thin, there were also deep dark circles underneath her eyes. Her cheeks were so hollow and Yoongi's dead heart clenched at the sight.

She panted heavily before lunged toward Yoongi and grabbed his arms, staring at him with her shaking pupils. "P-please... t-take this p-pain away from me..."

She couldn't handle each pain she had when she woke up. The pain she felt each time the hospital did the treatment, taking a sample of her body with those sharp needles that pierced to her skin like a stab with a knife. She's tired of it all. She just wanted the suffering to end.

The longer you let her live, the longer she'll suffer.

But Yoongi didn't seem ready to take her soul just yet.

It was the next morning when Yoongi—who was still in his nurse clothes— walked into her room with a tray of warm soup. He went pass the sliding door that's when he saw her sitting by the window.

She has her long hair dropped behind her back, still on her light blue and stripped pajamas shirt. The way she looked calm and sat straight, Yoongi's eyes trailed toward the bed. There was also her laying on top of it, eyes shut tight. But she was bald and thin just like the way he saw her yesterday.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh before slowly approaching her who's sitting by the window calmly.

"Y/N-Ah..." Yoongi placed the tray on the table near the window before looking at the girl who's smiling at him.