Taehyung/Modeling

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario.

Taehyung POV

I was walking down the shopping strip with Jin. He was telling me how amazing he is. And I was zoning out. Of complete boredum. I looked up, and saw my girlfriend Y/N. In LINGERIE. My mouth dropped open.

"Jin. Look." I said pointing to the picture.

"What?" He asked looking up at the picture.

"You see that right?" I asked.

"Yea, you should be so proud of her. She is doing her thing." Jin said smiling.

"You knew she modeled lingerie?" I asked him.

"I mean yea. Did you not know what she modeled. You are her boyfriend last time I checked." Jin said laughing at me.

"I am. But...Go." I said sighing. And we kept walking. All while we were shopping I couldn't get it out of my head. She modeled lingerie. I can't believe after 2 years of us dating, I never knew what exactly she modeled. I knew she modeled I just never saw pictures.

When I got home I called for her. And she came down the stairs and hugged me. I put her bag down. I bought her a purse she said she wanted.

"Hey baby." She said smiling kissing my cheek. But I just look disturbed.

"Uh." I said staring into space.

"Uhh, what? What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I saw a picture of you when me and Jin were shopping." I said looking down at her.

"Yea, so?" She said looking in the bag.

"So? I didn't know you modeled lingerie." I said.

"You didn't? After all these years, you never googled me? I google you." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why would I need to google you when I know what you look like. I know everything about you, or I thought I did." I said sighing.

"I cannot believe you didn't know I modeled lingerie." She said laughing.

"This isn't funny. Everyone is seeing my girlfriend with barely any clothes on." I said.

"And everyone is seeing my boyfriend grind on stage all the time. Ever heard of baespae?" She said.

"That's my job though." I said.

"And this is my job, this isn't a discussion. I've modeled this for 2 years. And as you can see, I make a shit load of money Taehyung." She said.

"I don't want everyone seeing you like that." I said.

"I don't care, this is my job. I model. Can we not argue? What do you want for dinner?" She asked me taking out a pan.

"Answers. Why did you never tell me what you model?" I asked her.

"I didn't think it mattered, and one would think you would see eventually what I model. Like I said can we not argue." She said turning on the stove.

"Can you not be so nonchalant?" I asked her.

"Ok, Taehyung." She said sighing. I know that, whenever we argue she just says okay because she doesn't wanna actually argue with me.

"Babe." I said.

"Babe what? Babe what? I said okay." She said rolling her eyes.

"But--" 

"BUT NOTHING! I SAID FUCKING OKAY!" She finally yelled. I looked at her. That was probably why she never wanted to argue with me. She was scared she would end up yelling at me. I sighed.

"Look what the hell you made me do. You made me yell at you." She said sighing deeply.

"I didn't mean to make you mad." I said apologizing.

"I didn't mean to yell at you either. But one would think after 2 years of dating. You would know what I model. And you shouldn't have a problem with it." She said looking at me.

"I just don't want people looking at you like that. You know I get jealous easily." I said laughing.

"Yes I do, jealous of people that actually say something dirty to me. All they do is see. They can never touch like you can." She said winking at me.

"Don't start that." I said smirking.

"Start what?" She asked me.

"Don't start this, you are gonna make me have a boner." I said laughing. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She pulled me into a kiss and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked me starting to laugh too.

"I just told you not to start this. And then you make me have a boner." I said making her crack up. But I was dead ass.

"Go upstairs and wait. I'll be right there." She said. I started running upstairs.

Y/N POV

He was gonna be waiting for a century, cause I need to cook dinner.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this.

Check out my other works. Smuts. The Sugar Daddy. And my completed story Spilled Milk. And Spilled Milk 2 is out.

Love you!😘😘😘😘