Chapter 19 - Break Up

Linnea Lindberg

I looked outside the window hugging myself conpletely feeling sad. Isaac often told me to fix my habits in reading but he doesn't know that I have the worst dyslexia ever. I've been avoiding books and education related things because my mind can't process it.

It was hard for me.

The only person that knew about it and never said anything about it is on Logan. He never looked down on me like Raphael and Isaac do.

This is why I don't want to take over the throne. I don't want to ruin my country just because the Queen has dyslexia.

I took out my phone and dialed Logan's number.

"Hey, how are you?" Logan asked as he picked up the phone.

"Well.. quite okay."

"I don't think that you're okay.. judging by your voice." He said and I let out a dry laugh.

"Me and Isaac.. doing fine. I guess.. but I don't know if I should take over the throne or not." I said.

"Linnea, you'll be a great Queen. Why are you worrying about it so much?"

"You know why.."

"Did Isaac say something bad about you?" He asked me completely worried.

"He kept telling me that I have to behave and learn to be Queen. He kept giving me books and I kept rejecting it."

"Why don't you tell him? It's not a disease, Linnea."

"But still.. Raphael knew and he pitied me."

"Raphael knew?" Logan asked disbelief.

"I don't know who told him about it but he knew." I sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. Ignore Raphael, let's just talk about Isaac. I think you need to talk to Isaac about this."

"For what?" I asked and Logan was speechless.

"You guys are in a relationship, Linnea. Don't you think it's better for you to tell him?"

"I think.. you might be right, Logan."

"On what part?"

"Him being worst that Raphael. I like him a lot but somehow.. I think he won't take this relationship seriously." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey.. you never know." Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"I have to go, talk to you later." I said as I saw Isaac walking into the room. He brought me the steak and the salad that I made earlier. I'm not even hungry anymore. He put the food on the table and I got up from the bed walking to the window.

"Who called you?"

"I called Logan." I answered in a not so.. friendly way.

"Why are you calling him?" He asked as he turned my body facing him.

"Just talking.." I said as I turned my head back to the window.

"I seriously don't get you, Linnea. I'm pretty sure for the past 3 months I've been beside you most of the time and now you're demanding for a date. Let me tell you.. I've been giving up my work time for you after we started dating and all I need now is for you to understand me. I'm not like Logan who has a lot of free time, I'm a businessman."

"Okay, you do you." I said without looking at me.

"Are you seriously going to talk to me like that?" He asked and I turned to him.

"I don't know about you but I see this relationship as a real one, Isaac. I genuinely like you a lot and want to spend time more with you. I don't understand why can't I demand more time to spend with you?" I scoffed dryly.

"I only asked for a date and it can be watching movies together or maybe strolling around town holding hands.. or maybe go ice skating. Everytime we're having an arguement you always bring up how I have to read or study how to be a Queen and how I won't be a good Queen if I don't act like one. Why? Do you want me to go back to Sweden and be Queen that bad? So maybe you can be free once again?!" I bursted at him and he sighed looking at me.

"If you want to break up with me that bad, just say it. I won't be appear in front of your face again." I said calmly as his eyes turned dark.

"I'm telling you to act and learn to be Queen, it's for your own good. Why do you want me to keep your pace all the time, Linnea? Can you try adapt with me instead of me keep adapting with yours?"

"So you never genuinely happy for the past 3 months?" I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Should we break up?"

"Are you serious? It's a small argument and you're already trying to break up with me? Linnea.. let me remind you.. you're 23 years old." I looked at him completely pissed.

"I'm tired, you can go. I won't disturb you tomorrow." I said gesturing him to go. I heard him walking towards the door and I took a really deep breath.

"I like you a lot, Isaac. Maybe I might falling in love with you, but I don't think you feel the same things as me. I want more but I don't think you ever want more." I said.

"I came here to Norway purposely looking for you. I thought you're might be the right person to be my husband because I was so desperate to find the right person for myself. I thought it would be you but I guess I have to stick with whom my parents set me up in the first place." I ended up confessing my intention.

"Well.. I decided to have a relationship with you because the attraction between us was unbearable. I had no intention to have a serious relationship with you from the start. Why would I give up everything that I have here to be with you?" He said and his words were like knives stabbing into my heart.

"I guess we're even now." I let out a dry laugh.

"Might else well tell you the truth. I've coped with you for the past 3 months trying to adapt your pace. You're like a breah of fresh air, you are. Everything with you always been fun and new to me but I want to go back to my old routine."

"Let's break up then, it's better for us both." I said.

"You came here to make me fall in love with you so I can be beside you rule Sweden?" He asked disbelief.

"I won't judge what you did to me, Isaac. Just go.. I'll leave after you leave." I said as I choked on my own words. My heart was hurting so bad because of this but I don't want to show him any weakness.

I'm done with love.

I'll just go back to Sweden first.