A Message To IZ*ONE

To : IZ*ONE (you guys can skip my long ass rants to another story if you guys want)

You girls were the light to my darkness. When I stopped seeing K-pop after 2 years, you guys bring back the interest in me and I started to know you girls. When I'm sad and depressed, I always watch every single one of your Monday Fairy video calls. It heals me up and I became happy. To be honest, you girls never let me down.

Jang Wonyoung, the center, the giant baby. The first IZ*ONE member that I know was you. Because of my friends who stan IZ*ONE and it leads me to stan you girls too. We're surprisingly on the same age. I could feel the '04 liner vibes from you sometimes.

Jo Yuri, the main vocalist, the sweet little hamster. At first, when I first stan IZ*ONE, I don't really interested in you. However, after time passes you really grew on me. And I always loved your voice.

Honda Hitomi, the cutest and the quiet savage. You always show me your cute and surprisingly savage side. But on this new comeback, I feel like you're more mature than before. You're a great dancer and back on Produce 48, I loved how you lead the Very Very Very team to dance. It was my favorite moment of yours.

Lee Chaeyeon, the main dancer, the feather goddess. You're also one of the members who really grew on me and I'm not really interested in you at first. However, watching your dance videos, you really open up a place in my heart and I start to stan you. You're a great dancer and the way how your hair moves really impressed me. You're my favorite all-rounder.

Kim Minju, the cutie frog, the lyricist. I love it when the members always tease you by saying 'Minju-ga tto!'. You're really cute when being teased by them. Your visual, perfect. Talent, on point. Whoever said that you don't have any talent I'll snap them to dust. I love your vocal when you sing Falling Star along with Kriesha Chu because I know your vocal isn't weak. You have the potential of being IZ*ONE's lead vocalist. And your rap is always amazing. One thing that I want you to improve is your confidence. But nonetheless, you're an absolute all-rounder.

Ahn Yujin, the energetic lil' puppy, IZ*ONE's hype girl. You always had been that member that I neither hate or like. But at one moment, my feelings grew on you and I start to stan you. I love your eye smile and your dimples. Your singing is wonderful, your dancing is amazing and you're so energetic. These 2 comebacks showed how charismatic and mature you are. Even though your inner self is still like a little child. I also love it when you speak English because the way you say it is kinda cute.

Choi Yena, the crackhead, the cutie little duck. Everytime when you get teased by the other members, it's always fun to watch you. And I love when you always do duckface because it always reminds me of a duck. A literal duck. Your husky voice is amazing. And when you sing, it's always so delightful to hear. You're the happy virus not just to IZ*ONE but to everyone. You're also an incredible all-rounder.

Kwon Eunbi, the leader, the celeb. You're just an incredible performer. I love how caring you are towards the other members and sometimes you also have a dorky side. On stage, your charisma is felt and it amazed me. I'm also amazed by how you managed all the girls and becoming the best and greatest leader for them.

Yabuki Nako, the smol cutie, cuteness overload. To be honest, everytime I see you, I can't help but to feel soft for you. You always take a spot on my heart. I loved when you sang Yuju's highnote of Love Whisper and you also did a highnote in Into The New World. I hope this comeback could showcase your voice more than the previous ones. Your cuteness is the death of me.

Kim Chaewon, the radish, the angelic goddess. You are one whole bias-wrecker miss. I really love your voice so damn much and I just can't get enough of it. Your voice is like a lullaby to me. You're so talented and so cute. You are such a lovely angel. I'm looking forward about what will you show me in the new comeback.

Miyawaki Sakura, my one and only, my favorite visual. You are the main reason why I start to get back my interest in K-pop and the main reason I stan IZ*ONE. Your stage presence, is unbelievable. Whenever you're on stage, there's always this feeling where everyone could notice you even when you're not on camera. I don't know how you do it but you're absolutely incredible. I love your dorky side when being with IZ*ONE. My favorite member, is you.

Kang Hyewon, the main eater and the goddess of visual. I just love everything about you. Even though people said that you don't deserve to debut at first but now people could feel your improvement. You're also a genius and one huge crackhead. I love your 'IDGAF' attitude sometimes. Man, I just love everything. Your visuals are so perfect. I just hope this comeback can showcase your vocals instead of rap because I want to hear your voice. Especially one of your album songs 'No Coincidence'. Your rap is always eye-catching and charismatic.

You girls was supposed to be having your comeback today but... due to that issue, it's been cancelled and it saddens me. Just remember girls, it's all not your fault. You girls deserve to debut. You girls didn't deserve the hate from the other people. I know you girls are upset and frustrated knowing that your comeback has been cancelled and I do too. But WIZ*ONEs will help you girls to get through all of this and lead you girls to the peak of your success. All of you are wonderful and all of you deserve lots of love from all around the world. I LOVE YOU IZ*ONE!

Update : 2021 DJShadow721 is OT12 forever but ult bias is ducky Yena