Ch. 21

My hands are pinned above my head and his other hand is holding my waist against his. "Mine." He whispers. The power radiating off of him is impossibly strong. And the slightest move I make his eyes follow. We are not in the kids room so we must be in his room because his scent hit me like a baseball bat when we entered.

I don't even try to move his hands. I feel safe when he is around. So far he's done nothing to make me feel unsafe so I have no reason to treat him like a outsider just because my past mate betrayed every sense of trust I had in him.

That's does not mean however I will fall happily ever in love with him when I don't even know his last name.

But I should at least give us a try it's only fair.

His eyes are lavender purple and I find it sexy how his hair is all messed up and he's basically controlling hisself from doing whatever he wants to do. Unless that's to drink my blood.

That's a whole no.

I wanna know what it feels like. Estrella begs. I swear she's that weird girl that's always trying to try something new.

Pleaseeeeeee. She whines and it's getting annoying.

I mean by the looks of his black veins on his wrist he hasn't fed in a while. She says trying to reason.

I look at his wrist and indeed the veins on his wrist are black. And the veins under his eyes are starting to show black.

"Y...you can feed on me." I say asking myself at the same time am I positive, god you owe me stupid wolf. Instantly his fangs extract and he looks in my eyes. "Are you sure?" He asks I nod my head once and squeeze my eyes shut like when your about to get a shot regretting my life choices.

Except the shot I'm bout to get is in my neck and it's about to go 3 inches deep in my neck.

"You know the sweetest artery in the body is the femoral artery..." he speaks lowly as he continues his search on my neck. "Your face is not going in between my legs." I say with my eyes still squeezed shut.

"It will one day." He says right before he bites down. I let out a loud shriek and soon my shriek before I start to like the feeling.

His hands are still holding mine and I start seeing stars from the amount of sexual pleasure I feel. After what seems like and eternity he finally Releases. "I probably should've told you that when a vampire feeds off someone we intentionally set off their sexual hormones so they don't feel pain. If you was anyone else I would've let you feel the burning pain. You should feel privileged." He says letting go of my hands.

My body is still shaking from pleasure and I slide down the wall. "But I probably over did it...but I should add your moan is the most pleasant sound I've ever heard. And I'm over 1,000 years old." He adds stepping away. " I feel like I just OD'd on viagra." I say but it comes out in a quiet slur type voice.

"You'll be fine. But I prefer you not to leave this room. I don't need other vampires smelling your arousal. Male Vampires tend to get savage when it comes to females." He says. "Since I have been inactive in my duties as king I should probably head to my office. If you need anything the maids will be around. They are human by the way." He says and then leaves the room.

It feels so weird that I'm technically dating a man thats over a century old. Jaylyn runs in the room at full speed and so does Damien. They have vamp speed. How come these signs start showing after Ace shows up?

"Mommy I'm the fastest kid now." Jaylyn says smiling. "No you not." Damien says not even looking at her.

"Yes I am." Jaylyn says pushing him. "I don't hit little kids." Damien says mocking the fact she's the youngest one out of all of them.