Ch. 48- The Poisonous Black Body of Touya Todoroki

(A/N: Trigger warning!! I feel this chapter could cause some minor panic attacks for some.. so I want to be safe.)
-----------------------------------------------------

Touya's POV

"So, Touya, where do you want to start? We are doing this for you, after all." Shouto asks me calmly, holding hands with Midoriya.

"Uh... whatever's nearest. I don't really care what clothes we get me as long as they're warm.."

"Wait, so your quirk doesn't keep you constantly warm?" Midoriya asks this time.

"Nope, quite the opposite. My quirk converts my own body heat into fire, making me freezing cold. It's an odd sensation. My finger would be on fire but all I woudl feel is freezing cold, and, all of a sudden, the skin on my finger would burn off." I attempt to play off the last bit as a joke, but Midoriya just seems to be taking mental notes inside his head.

"I should've brought my hero analysis book..."

"Izuku, maybe you should actually take a break from writing in your book for once..?"

"...maybe... but I like it!"

"Fair enough. If you like it then go nuts... when we get home, that is." Shouto smiles warmly at Izuku, making his face brighten just slightly. Ugh, need me a freak like that.

"You two are really cute and all, but we should probably start actually shopping." I smugly smile back at the two of them before turning my head and walking up to thr first clothes shop I see. It's about fall time, so there should be a huge stock of warmer clothes. They jog up to me, still holding hands, while shouting things like 'Touya, you bastard!', 'I don't want to be abandonded by another father figure!', and 'Wow this twink walks fast...'

I can't believe it. I was being betrayed, and by my own brothers no less.

"Not my fault you guys walk slow." I stop just for a moment to pat their heads before wandering off to look for clothes on the shelves and racks.

"If you see anything I might like, just call me over!" I wave to them and they give me two thumbs up, walking in the opposite direction of me.

I'm thinking that as soon as we buy some of this, I just get changed immediately because I've been wearing my villain costume (minus the jacket, so it's just a tattered white shirt that shows WAY too much chesticle) since the day I got here. Come to think of it... I haven't even showered... but, luckily, I naturally smell like a burning corpse so no one can even tell if I smell worse than usual or not!

High five!

Goddamn I can't wait until the skin transplant.

Buzz

God-diddle-damn I hope that's Aizawa.

...

Private messages between MasterHasGivenDabiASock and MummyI'mAZombie

MummyI'mAZombie: I've booked your appointment to get the skin transplant. It's happening tomorrow.

MasterHasGivenDabiASock: Hot. Who's the doctor?