35

"Mom?" I sighed in a sad little tone. This was the last thing I wanted to do but I'm defeated. I have no more options. I can't go home because illumi will be there. I can't go back to chrollo's place with the troupe because Hisoka would be going there. I've just about had it with hotels as well. "Can I come home for a bit?... ok.. I'll see you soon."

Slowly walking up to the gate a guard stood before me "turn around kid. The L/n aren't expecting anyone."

"You must be new. So you don't know any better." I muttered pushing him aside. "Next time though. I'll kill you. You get one free pass. And this was it."

Barely through my parents gate and I'm already feeling like an unwanted outsider. It reminded me why I stopped coming to visit.

"Mom?" I called out. My voice echoing through the small mansion. Well small compared to the Zoldycks of course.

"Your mother is in the kitchen." The familiar voice annoyingly stated. I turned around and faced my hateful bitch of a sister. She despised me for being the one to marry illumi. Hell at this point she can take my place.

"Nice to see you too Airi." I plastered a fake smile on my face in an attempt to make my stay here just a bit stress free on the inside but even that was asking too much.

"Yea right. Your still a shitty liar. What are you doing here anyways?" Crossing her arms I could see her stare at me in disgust.

"Because I have things to go over with mom."

"Like the wedding date ? That should've been done years ago. Let me guess he's done whoring around and now has to be forced to marry a bitch like you? Poor man." She pouted. "Should've been me. I'm the oldest. He and I are the same age."

"Then have him airi. Do me the damn favor!"I shouted angrily. I broke off the engagement so there you go. It's your time to shine!"

"YOU DID WHAT!" My mother yelled from
The next room. Running out to finally face me with her burning red pissed off face. "You did not just jeopardize this family , our reputation, AND business with the Zoldycks."

"He isn't serious about me. He went off with this girl and lied to me about whe-"

"What the problem? It's just another girl why not kill her. Problem solved." Airi laughed.

"She's a phantom troupe member." I groaned. "My clients. For now."

"I'm going to call the Zoldycks and make this right!" My mother shouted. "You'll be back there first thing tomorrow morning do you understand me !?"

"Let Airi marry him instead. She's the only one who actually wants to."

"I thought the youngest were supposed to be receiving hand me downs. Why do I have to get your hand me down boyfriend!"

"Make up your mind. You drooled over him your entire life and now that I'm telling you to take him you won't? Your acting like a child."

"Yes she's here... I will. Thank you.. of course it's no problem." Mom hung up the phone "that was mrs Zoldyck. Her and Silva will be here shortly." She rushed past ya in distress

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To make some tea. Hopefully they're feeling generous and decide NOT to kill us."

"You sound afraid" I complained following behind her

"She has every right to be" Airi complained. "Your stupidity could Get is all killed! You know we don't stand a chance against the Zoldycks!"

"Relax."

"No! Y/n! We can't relax!!" Airi continued to scream "just because you were raised over there doesn't change the fact that your not their family. Your name isn't Zoldyck. And even if they strangely do care about you, they don't give a damn about us." She hissed.

She was right. "The way neither of you gave a damn about me?"

"ENOUGH!!" Mom shouted loudly slamming her hands on the counter. "Lets just hope they learned to love you through out the years. For ALL of our sakes... now get your ass in here and prepare the scones. This mess is your doing anyways."