Chapter 2: {Principal}

|Never give up without a fight.|

Colton's pov:

The guys and I were chilling in the backfield. We were late in the morning so we didn't show up in our classes.

"So we are going to tonight? It's Mike's party after all." Landon said and we all agreed to go.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I looked at it.

Where the fuck are you?-N

What was wrong now? I replied and send the text waiting for her reply.

In the backfield... why?-C

You and your gang were called three times in the main office through the intercom. Show up there ASAP-C

My eyes widened at that. Why do they need us there?

Shit.ok-C

Thanks though-C

I replied quickly and turned to the guys.

"Guys we have a little problem. They want us in the main office asap." I said and they frowned.

"How do you know?" Adrian asked.

"A friend just told me. They called our names 3 times through the intercom. We should go." I said and they nodded.

We took our bag and made our way to the main office. The principal was outside his office talking to the front lady. When they noticed us, they sighed.

"Finally. I was going to call your parents." He said and we refrained ourselves from rolling our eyes.

The same old threatening...

"Go inside right now." The principal stated and we walked in. He stayed to talk to the front lady leaving us on our own.

"Like usual. We just nod and agreed with him. He will eventually let us go early." Adrian suggested and we nodded.

After a few minutes, he came back to us. He sat down on his leather seat and looked at us sternly.

"Where were you all yesterday?" He asked calmly.

However, none of us could give an exact answer. Last night all of us were in a fighting club down the street where   Adrian and Landon fought. We all glanced at each other before looking back at the principal.

"We were at a friend's house," Blake answered and the principal raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really, may I know who it was?" He asked sternly.

"Unfortunately Sir, we can't tell you since we don't want that person to end up in trouble," Adrian answered coolly.

"And may we know exactly why you are asking us all these questions?" Landon asked.

"Yeah, you may know." The principal started, "yesterday we found the back gate broken. There were some students-guys to be precise- and they came here to hide some drugs. The security guy didn't catch them but he did say that there were 4 guys."

We were a bit shocked after what he said. Did he really think we would do that?

"That doesn't prove anything, sir, you don't have any proof that it was us who broke into the school," I said and he turned to me.

"Well, Mr. Gray. I would like to meet the friend you all were with yesterday. If you are not lying, then the person can confirm your innocence." He said looking at all of us, "if not, then this case will be given to the police who will do their investigation on all these."

"How can you accuse us when you don't have any solid proof?" Landon asked annoyed.

"Well can you blame me on this? You are the trouble makers of this school. Many teachers caught you fighting in the hall. The security guy told us that he saw 4 boys running away and those boys knew the way out perfectly. Now, can you tell me how I shouldn't blame you?" He asked and we sighed.

For once we were innocent. We didn't bring any drugs in the school. Moreover, we don't do drugs. We only fight for our territory and for money that's it. But the principal wasn't wrong. We didn't give him many reasons to believe us. We were always the troublemakers and break the rules.

"Fine. We'll bring our witness by the end of the week." Adrian said and the principal nodded.

"You all better know what you are doing. If this turned out to be true, you will be suspended for the whole month and you won't be able to do your exams." He stated and I clenched my fist. That's mean that we will have to repeat the next year.

"For now, all of you can go to your class. You have by the end of this week to prove yourself innocent." He said and we walked out silently.

We didn't go to our class but we walked to the backfield.

"How the fuck are we going to do that?" Landon asked frustrated.

"None of the guys at the club are trustworthy. They can change their minds anytime." Blake said sighing.

"We can't bring any of the club's guy here. The principal will ask too many questions and we might end up in more trouble." Adrian added.

He was right. We would be digging our own hole. There must be someone who is willing to help us. Someone we can trust and someone who is from here but who?

I felt my phone vibrated and I took it out.

Are you in trouble again?-N

My eyes widened. Nina! She can help us. I know she will.

"Guys I think I have someone that might help us," I said and they turned to me.

"Are you sure?" Landon asked.

"Who is he?" Blake asked.

"More like she. But let me talk to her first then I'll tell you guys who is." I said and they nodded.

"Do we know? I mean can we trust her?" Adrian asked and I nodded.

"Right now, I'm sure she is the one but I need to talk to her. I need to explain everything to her and tell her what she needs to say and so on." I said and they nodded.

"But we need to meet her before she meets the principal. She might want to help you but that doesn't mean that she will want to help all of us." Adrian added and I frowned. He might be right.

"Let me talk to her."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah