Chapter 1

A bright smile was visible on Taehyung and Jimin's faces the two of them were patiently waiting for the next blind audition of the voice of Korea. Both boys loved that program more than anything, probably due to the fact that their favorite artists were in the coaching seats.

The voice of Korea is a talent show that is constantly looking for new undiscovered singers and rappers. Everyone who applies to enter the competition will first have to go through the blind auditions. In the blind auditions the contestant will sing or rap a song while the coaches listen to them with their backs faced towards the contestant. If one of the coaches think that a contestant is good enough to be in their team they press a big red button before the end of the song and then their chair will turn around so that they can face the contestant. At the end of a song all the chairs of the coaches will turn around and then they will be able to see who it was that they were listening too. If multiple coaches want the contestant to be in their team then it is up to the contestant to pick out in which coach's team he wants to be to most.

After this round the knock outs will follow. In this part of the competition all contestants that made it through the first round will have to battle against one of the contestants that are in the same coache's team. After the battle the coach will pick out the one who he thinks is the best out of his two team members. That person will go through to the live shows while the other person will be eliminated.

Two years ago the program had become really famous in Korea. To be fair it still is really famous and with fame comes famous coaches. All famous artists considered it an honor to be asked to be a judge for the voice of Korea and thus it wasn't weird that the biggest idols of the country had agreed to become a coach for the show.

Currently there were four judges who took up the spots in the big red chairs. The first one was Kim Jennie. The black haired girl is one of the biggest female rappers of the whole country and she is known for her outstanding looks and rapping skills in combination with dancing.

The second judge of this season is Min Yoongi, beter known under his stage name Suga. The mint haired rapper was known for his amazing ability to produce songs and fast rap. Yoongi was without a doubt Jimin's favourite idol and as the blonde haired boy always said himself, he would do literally anything if that meant that he could meet his idol even for a few seconds.

The third coach of this season was Kim Jisoo. The beautiful girl was known for her amazing singing skills and nice personality. This girl knew how to completely enchant someone with her voice only and would be without a doubt be a great coach.

The fourth and last coach of this season was none other than Jeon Jungkook. The boy was an outstanding singer and without a doubt the biggest idol of the country. He was amazing at singing and dancing and even though he didn't rap often he was amazing at it. The boy often teamed up with Yoongi and they had already done multiple collaborations together. It was without a doubt that this year, just like all the past years, Jungkook's team would once again be the most popular among the contestants.

A huge smile broke out on Taehyung's face the moment Jungkook began to occupy his mind. The brunette was without a doubt his favourite idol ever and the grey haired boy wanted nothing more than to get a chance at meeting the boy in real life. Too bad for him that he was way too shy to enter in the voice of Korea himself. If the grey haired boy only managed to get Jungkook to want him in his team then he would finally get a chance at meeting the boy too.

Ever since Taehyung had been little he had always dreamed of becoming a singer himself. The dream of being able to make people love your voice and perform in front of thousands of fans was something that the grey haired boy had wanted so bad. Unfortunately the boy's shyness always held him back and thus he was now studying bussiness. Something the young students hated with a passion.