Chapter 30: Tears and a Few Burps

Seeing this, even though his mind was screaming at him not too, Fanghua could not help himself. He begins to laugh, tears coming to his eyes as he hugs his stomach. He was truly in trouble this time around.

Zhihuan glowers as he spits another petal from his mouth before slowly moving his hands to wipe his wet bangs away from his eyes. His long black hair was now slicked behind his head, making his jaw look even sharper. Zhihuan was just about to give a piece of his mind when he suddenly hears footsteps coming towards them. Without a moment of hesitation, he lunges towards Fanghua and pushes him under the water and out of sight.

Moments later and his mother, the empress strolls in, causing Zhihuan's eyes to widen. His mother out of all people! He could absolutely not be caught having a 'woman' in his bath, let alone a maid. She would never let him hear the end of it.

Meanwhile, Fanghua was in absolute shock as he is suddenly shoved underwater. He opens his mouth to let out an array of curse words, only for it to be filled with water and petals. Oh. My. Pangu. The Crown Prince was so furious he was trying to actually kill him! Fanghua begins to trash underwater wildly, trying to escape but the Crown Prince's grip was too strong. A second later and his face was pressed against Zhihuan's stomach, unable to move. Fanghua wanted to scream as his cheek comes in contact with the Crown Prince's toned stomach. This was not the last thing he wanted to see before he died.

Zhihuan grits his teeth as he struggles to hold the maid underwater. This was dangerous. He had to get his mother out of here quickly or they would both be in big trouble. His mother the Empress would be absolutely horrified to discover a maid had touched her son's precious skin. If they were found out in this kind of situation, tomorrow this maid would be sentenced to death for seducing the Crown Prince. Not everyone was as lenient as him or cares for details. Zhihuan's heart begins to beat father as he opens his mouth to greet his mother.

"Greetings to you mother, what brings you here at this hour?" Zhihuan replies naturally, a bead of sweat rolling down before merging with the water droplets. The empress looks down at her son before pacing around the bath as she begins to talk.

"My son, I have come here to talk about Princess Changying. I know you have had some err events that happened in the past that has caused you to look at her disfavourably but I wish for you to let go of your pride and move on. She is a beautiful young lady, a very talented one at that wh-"

The empress begins only to be cut off by a sudden grunted shout. Zhihuan hisses in pain as his knees heave, almost releasing the hold on the maid. The darn fool had actually kicked him in the groin. He tries to hold in his tears as he bites his lips to shut his mouth from saying anything more.

Fanghua despite losing air almost shouts out. Despite not seeing that 'thing' with his own eyes he had sure felt his foot against it as he kicked it. Ahhhh. Please pangu. Do not let the last thing he does in his life be a kick to a man's private part directly with his foot.

"My my Zhihuan, do you oppose it so much you have to make such a disgusting sound?" The empress calls out flabbergasted as she places a hand against her chest in shock.

"N-o o. I merely bit my tongue in a hurry to tell you that I agree with everything you said 100 percent. That was all in the past." Zhihuan winces out as a tear comes out of his eye. His mother's eyes light up in enjoyment as she claps her hands together before turning her back against Zhihuan as she once again begins to walk.

Fanghua lungs start to hurt as he feels his body growing weak. Was he really planning on killing him! To think the Crown Prince was a monster to the end. There was so much he had left to do. So many things left unfinished. Zhihuan looks down in alarm as he feels the maid suddenly stop struggling, fearing the worst. He starts to think of the time he almost drowned, hating himself for putting the maid in such a situation.