eight.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"are you free next thursday-"

"call me delivered pizza, cause im hot and ready!" you grinned, not even allowing the poor peppermint boy to finish his question. "im free, im always free for you!"

"oh."

todoroki blinked, letting his eyes fall down to the pizza box you gripped tightly. he looked back up at you and tilted his head, "i was going to ask if you were free thursday to deliver our pizza."

"wha- why did you start the question so weirdly, todo?"

"i can't remember if i asked for you to stop calling me that or not..."

"that's considered false advertisement in my book!"

"well maybe if you calmed down and watched the ad all the way through, you would realize there was nothing false about it."

"damn!" you choked, holding a hand to your chest as you lowered your head, "sis really went off."

"not really. you're still holding my pizza."

"fine, whatever. take your meal," you rolled your eyes exchanging the warm box of goods for a green paper stash. "to answer your question: yeah. i work like half the week so i'll be able to deliver your pizza."

"oh. that's good news," todoroki said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"why on a thursday, anyway?" you asked, placing a hand on your hip as you head fell to the side in question. "are you guys doing something special?"

"i just asked midoriya and iida to move our sleepover fridays to thursday for next week is all."

"oh? why?"

"because i wanted to spend friday night with you instead of them next week."

"oh, well- wAIT WHAT? SERIOUSLY?"

todoroki's eyes widened and he moved back, confused with your sudden odd behavior. "why are you suddenly so-?"

"to-todoroki, you can't just say stuff like that and expect me not to freak out!"

"why are you freaking out?" todoroki was very confused as he stared hard at his pizza. "i told you i enjoyed your company and you said we should hang out, but i couldn't find time." todoroki looked up at you. "so i made time."

your jaw dropped at this precious peppermint boy's words, "todoroki!"

"isn't that what you do when you want to spend time with someone?"

how was this boy so clueless?

"well, it's just... i-"

"todoroki, you've been standing at the door forever!" midoriya called, coming into view at the door frame. his green eyes landed on you and an adorable cheerful smile made its way into his lips, "hello l/n!"

"hello!" you greeted politely.

it went quiet, midoriya began looking from you to todoroki, then his eyes widened as realization dawned on him, "so this is why you wanted to move our sleepover," he said with a smile.

"yes, for l/n." todoroki said. your heart clenched in your chest, watching him turn to face midoriya as he spoke.

midoriya laughed a little before taking the pizza from todoroki and hopping back into his home like the cute broccoli boy he was.

"so anyways, i guess i'll probably text y-"

"okay then. enjoy your food bye!" you quickly ran from the house and to your car before you confessed your undying love for the clueless boy.

he was going to be the literal death of you.

--

woo woo!
i hope you enjoyed!
see you in the next
chapter! ty for reading
bbys!!! ily all uwu <33