Chapter 6

A nervous feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest as he walked to the big white desk where he had to sign up. Luckily for the grey haired boy he had taken both Bogum and Jimin with him and thus the boy took a deep breath of air before he began to speak some encouraging words to himself. If he wanted to ever make singing more than a hobby then he had to stop doubting and just go for it.

The three boys had arrived at the building, where the blind auditions would be held, not even five minutes ago and to say Taehyung was nervous would be an understatement. The boy was absolutely terrified to perform for so much people and he was currently doubting if he would even be able to get up the stage if he didn't get his nerves under control any time soon.

The grey haired boy had slept really bad the past few days. Taehyung had been dreaming about fucking up his entire audition over and over again and now the boy was afraid it would happen in real life too. It would be an absolute nightmare for the grey haired boy to have something like that happening to him, especially since Jungkook was one of the judges. If the brown haired idol would laugh at him then that would break Taehyung into a million pieces.

It didn't take long for the student to reach the big desk and before he knew it he was staring right into the ocean blue eyes of a pretty girl. "Hi, how can I help you?" The black haired girl spoke as she grabbed a pencil and a few papers from below the desk. Taehyung nervously swallowed before he smiled at the girl in front of him.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. I came here for my audition today." The grey haired boy spoke before he softly grabbed the desk in front of him out of nervousity. The girl behind it smiled slightly before she began to scan some papers until she had found his name. "Perfect. Your audition is sceduled to take place at two o'clock. Please wait patiently until your name is called." She said before she marked his name as present and motioned for him to enter the building. All while a friendly smile was decorating her face.

Quickly Taehyung did as he was told and before the boy knew it he was standing inside a huge waiting area. Small red booths were placed all over the room and the grey haired boy slowly began to walk towards an empty one before taking place on the left side of it. Immediately Jimin plopped down next to his best friend while Bogum took a seat across from the two boys.

Little groups of people were seated all over the waiting area, all with the exact same dream as Taehyung. A nervous feeling once again began to form into the student's chest as he looked at all the people around him. Everyone was here with one goal only. Win the competion and that directly made them all opponents, something which didn't feel right at all to Taehyung.

"Are you excited?" Jimin suddenly asked while a small smile was visible on his face. Softly Taehyung began to blink a couple of times to get rid of all the thoughts in his head before he smiled back at his best friend. "I am. But I'm also super nervous to be honest." The grey haired boy confessed honestly while looking at the room he was sitting in once again.

The three boys were seated directly next to the door which would lead to the big stage on which Taehyung had to perform. Every once in a while a brown haired boy would come out of those doors and call another name. It was currently 1.30 which would mean that in no time it would be Taehyung's name the boy was going to call. Something the grey haired boy was so nervous but at the same time so excited for.

"Don't be nervous babe. You'll rock this." Bogum softly spoke as he leaned a bit forward and placed his own hand over Taehyung's. Immediately the grey haired boy calmed down a bit and smiled at his boyfriend. The older boy had always been a pro at making Taehyung regain his calm manor and it was something the younger had always been super thankfull for. With Bogum near he never needed to stress.

It didn't take long before the boy who had been calling out names every ten minutes entered the room once again. "Kim Taehyung?" The boy called out and immediately the grey haired boy's heart skipped a beat while his eyes grew big. Immediately Taehyung stood up before he took a deep breath and walked over to the boy who had just called his name.

Both Jimin and Bogum stood up as well and began to make their way towards the family room. The two boys would be watching Taehyung perform and after Taehyung's performance the grey haired boy would be reunited with them in order to either celebrate or cry together. Of course Taehyung hoped he would get through the blind auditions but in this programm you never knew for sure. The competition had always been hard. The only thing the grey haired boy could do was do his best and hope the coaches would like it.

With heavy steps the grey haired boy reached the boy who had called his name and immediately a smile formed onto the other's face. "You're Taehyung?" The brown haired boy asked and once he got a nod from the boy in front of him he immediately began to drag the other inside the big doors and began to lead him through a big hallway. "You will get a microphone from the technical staff at the end of this hallway and then you have to wait until they give you the sign to go up the stage. Okay?" The brunette explained and Taehyung once again nodded before he began to walk towards where the boy had said he needed to go.

With every step the student took he became more and more nervous and it didn't take long before the boy's hands were slightly shaking. Luckily he had chosen a song he knew better than any other song, otherwise Taehyung was sure he would have forgotten the lyrics.

Soon the grey haired boy reached the end of the hallway and just as the brown haired boy who had sent him here had said, someone from the technical staff was indeed waiting for him. A friendly smile was visible on the boy's face and as soon as he saw Taehyung's face he immediately walked up to him before he handed the contestant a microphone.

With shaking hands Taehyung took the mic from the other while sending him a nervous smile. Immediately the boy smiled back and began to explain to Taehyung that they had to wait for the light to turn green. Once the light was green the judges would be ready for him.

"Don't be so nervous okay? I'm sure you'll do a good job!" The boy from the tecnical staff began to ecourage Taehyung while a reassuring tone was lacing his voice. Immediately Taehyung began to control his breathing by taking a deep breath through his nose in and letting the air escape again through his mouth. This was absolutely not the time to let the nerves eat him up alive. The boy needed to calm down in order to actually be able to sing properly.

It didn't take long before the boy's heart began to slow down a bit again and his hands became less shaky. A small smile began to form onto his face again and before the grey haired boy knew it the light turned green and he began to walk towards the stairs which would lead him to the big stage. A determinded look was visible on Taehyung's face and he took one last deep breath before he walked up the stairs.

He was gonna blow everyone away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I am finally where I want this story to go! Next chapter Jungkook will finally make his entrance in this story

Question of the chapter:

What is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to you?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!