♢30

"Now that my friends

"Now that my friends...is what I call a kiss."

Renjun smirked, holding his palm out to Jeno who rolled his eyes and begrudgingly took his wallet out and slapped the money in his hand.

Renjun clicking his tongue as he flicked through the notes and gave a satisfying nod, turning back to two.

"I mean, it's a sweet kiss- i thought he'd be rough but-"

"Can you just shut up and can we go please I feel weirded out." Jisung shuddered and walked back towards the car- followed by Chenle.

Renjun shrugged and patted Jeno's shoulder as they both got into the car and drove off, watching as the two stood at the bridge red faced and shy.

"Losers." Renjun muttered when they were out of sight.

His hand still rested on her cheek as he pulled away. Jaemin gulped as his rosy cheeks sent hot flushes down his body as he grew shy.

Yunhee's hand that was gripping his arm loosened and he watched as she opened her eyes, eyelashes fluttering open and her brown orbs stared into his.
"I-i..." She began, her voice high pitched and she quickly cleared her voice.

"That was cool I guess."
She shrugged, biting her lip to stop her smiling and Yunhee turned around.

She leant her arms on the railing and her chin on top of them.
The wind brushed against her hot cheeks and she couldn't help the smile on her face.

Jaemin walked over to her, standing next to her but his eyes were solely on her.
"Ever since that day..." She began and Jaemin turned his attention to what she was saying instead of her breathtaking features.

"The day you were about to punch Jeno but I got in the way-"
"Which was stupid, you could have gotten hurt." He interjected, feeling guilty at the memories.

Yunhee let out a little laugh and nodded.
"But when you didn't and that split second we locked eyes...wow I sound stupid, nevermind." She shook her head and pushed herself off the railing.

"No, what?" Jaemin asked, gripping gently onto her arm and she looked up at him.
"I just...I think my heart literally jumped ten years ahead." She stated, smiling that her eyes began to crinkle and Jaemin's lips also upturned.

"You have a pretty smile." She said seriously, watching as Jaemin shook his head and scoffed.

"I know something prettier." He winked, intertwining their hands and swinging it between them as they walked towards the motorcycle.

" He winked, intertwining their hands and swinging it between them as they walked towards the motorcycle

"Where did you get the motorcycle from?" Yunhee asked as she sat on the ground next to Jaemin. They both decided to star gaze to pass time, watching the relaxing night sky loom over them.

Jaemin's eyes flickered back to his motorcycle and a ghost of a smile appeared.
"It was my Dad's."
"Really? That's so cool that you have it now." She said, smiling up at him and he nodded.
"It's what he left me...before he passed away."

Yunhee's smile faded and she watched as a smile still remained on his lips- only slightly.
"Jaemin..." She trailed off, turning her body towards his and he shook his head, knowing what she was thinking.
"They got into a car accident- i was there actually."

"I'm so sorry." Her lips were pulled into a frown as she didn't know what to say- heart pulling with sadness.
"It was 5 months ago." He stated, almost numb and Yunhee's head snapped up towards him in surprise.

Only 5 months?
By the look on his face he was still grieving and Yunhee's lips parted in shock as his Adams apple bobbed- trying to swallow down his emotion.

"Jaem..."

Her voice broke at the end, watching his eyes gather with tears and she sat up on her knees- wrapping her arms around his neck- feeling his tears hitting her neck and shoulder as he finally had someone to lean on.

After being alone all this time, he finally had his safe place.

It was her.