17

Chapter Seventeen | Janitors Closet

The first time it's a mistake.

The second time, it can still count as a mistake. However, the third and fourth time it is most definitely not a mistake anymore, and a person knows exactly what the hell they're doing.

Okay, I can fully hold myself accountable and admit that maybe having sex with Liam wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done in my eighteen years of living, and I've done a lot of shit, I've fucked up a lot of shit, said even some spiteful things I can never take back, but willingly sleeping with Liam Claremont is probably the wildest and most abnormal thing I've ever done in my life.

The first time at the party I had a scapegoat. We were both drunk — a little liquid courage fueling the both of us that night. I don't know what came over us at the charity event yesterday though. I wasn't intoxicated, not even in the slightest so I can't blame it on that again. I doubt Liam was either because he didn't have that relaxed facial expression he gets whenever he drinks one too many. His face was more lustful if anything. He had a twinkle in his eyes that I've never seen before and his harden glare seemed to soften the longer we talked.

I always joked about the boy looking a cat, but last night under the moonlight he really did look like a feline ready to pounce at any moment. He sure as hell played the part right with all the scratching and biting he did on me last night.

Oddly enough, Liam is very aggressive in bed. I always knew of him as being a prude, mean and a little bitchy but with sex he's like a completely different person. He was animalistic almost. He was so submissive, warm, and tight-

"Asher!" Caleb practically rammed me with his elbow, snapping me of my disturbing, yet oddly pleasing thoughts. "Ouch, man what the hell?" I wined aloud, rubbing my sore arm.

"We've been calling you name for like five minutes. The hell you zoning out for?" De'Andre narrows his eyes at me, before waving his hand in my face frantically and I quickly smacked it away.

"Did you eat an edible?" A sly smirk grew on Caleb's face as he leaned forward and tried to inspect my eyes, but I quickly dodged him and his hands.

I shoved him away from me lightly. "No, I didn't eat a fucking edible." I said, sending him a look that he gladly mirrored with one of his own. "Then why the hell are you zoning out so much? We've been calling your name for like the last five minutes."

I blinked at them for a moment, realizing that I must've been in my thoughts longer than I had planned. "My bad. It was a long night." I apologized, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Was that charity even last night really that boring?" De'Andre raised a brow up at me as we followed him over to his locker. "I'm so glad my folks are never invited to those things. I can only stand being around those stuck up prudes for so long."